im sick!

So I woke up yesterday with body aches, and it progressed into cold sweats, shivers, even worse body aches, headaches, blurry vision, nausea, difficulty breathing, sneazing, coughing, sore throat, and extreme exhaustion. The only symptom I'm missing is diharrea. Since I don't have insurance, ya'll are gonna have to diagnose me.

I hope I'm not dying...

The symptoms of swine flu are broadly the same as those of ordinary flu, but may be more severe and cause more serious complications.

The typical symptoms are:

sudden fever, and

sudden cough.

Other symptoms may include:

headache,

tiredness,

chills,

aching muscles,

limb or joint pain,

diarrhoea or stomach upset,

sore throat,

runny nose,

sneezing, and

loss of appetite.

dunno how to tell you this dude, but...

I have something similar minus the coughing and sneezing. The doctor I saw asked if the school I worked at had cases of swine flu, which it did (2 cases) and then pondered a bit, but tested for Strep and Mono. When those came back negative, he just shrugged and said it's a virus, deal with it. It's miserable though. I had a vever of almost 104 last night and was sweating so much I had to switch between the couch and my bed a couple times because I soaked where I was sleeping.