Need ideas for test press jacket

So...most of you know that I acquired the MTB - Interpretaciones test press. It sounds great btw...yes...I did play it...

Anyways. It didn't come w/ any sort of jacket of its own...Virgil was kind enough to sleeve it in a leftover jacket of Few And The Proud "Stampede" to safeguard the record during shipping.

I'd like to make some sort of art for it on a blank jacket but I have two problems:

1) I have no idea what it can be art/design-wise

2) I have no artistic talent whatsoever

So here's where you peeps come in...any suggestions or ideas?

(mods...if this should be on the other board, feel free to move it)

Find the guy who designed the "Planet of Ice" test press covers. Maybe he'll hook you up.

This did cross my mind. I went back in the VC archives and found the post w/ the pics of all the covers. The guy's name is Vinnie Fasano.

I'll have to wait til after Virgil gets back from SXSW to see if he can pass along a message.

So...most of you know that I acquired the MTB - Interpretaciones test press. It sounds great btw...yes...I did play it...

Anyways. It didn't come w/ any sort of jacket of its own...Virgil was kind enough to sleeve it in a leftover jacket of Few And The Proud "Stampede" to safeguard the record during shipping.

I'd like to make some sort of art for it on a blank jacket but I have two problems:

1) I have no idea what it can be art/design-wise

2) I have no artistic talent whatsoever

So here's where you peeps come in...any suggestions or ideas?

(mods...if this should be on the other board, feel free to move it)

how about I mail you an entire case of those covers and you can have 120 different covers...seriously...

because as the record came out the band started to fall apart and by the time they did a little bit of touring they had a crappy drummer and he sucked all the good out of the band. thus, I'm still sitting on 200 or so copies that will never sell.

also the pressing plant misprinted the covers twice so I have like 2400 covers that I'll never use...though Jump Up is going to use like 500...

there's more reasons that I can go into if you're really curious...