Fest 8 room mate match up thread

i would totally play swords with this room for sure. fuck i wanna go so bad

im thinking about going but im just not sure. i sort of wanted to take the time off work and put all those miles on my truck just for the adventure.

its sucks i have missed the last two. my anniversary is in october and i usually host a halloween party so im torn. my wife wants to do another honeymoon thing and make babies or some shit.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im thinking about going but im just not sure. i sort of wanted to take the time off work and put all those miles on my truck just for the adventure.

its sucks i have missed the last two. my anniversary is in october and i usually host a halloween party so im torn. my wife wants to do another honeymoon thing and make babies or some shit.

dude, you are a asshole if you don't go!!!!!

no seriously, you should talk the sweetie into making it out with you.. you'll both have a blast.. lots of cool people. my first year was last year and i had the time of my life. and i didn't eve get laid. well it was awesomel except when UT lost to tech in those last few seconds. it bummed me out for about 20 minutes..

let that be your anniversary gift to her :P

dude, you are a asshole if you don't go!!!!!

no seriously, you should talk the sweetie into making it out with you.. you'll both have a blast.. lots of cool people. my first year was last year and i had the time of my life. and i didn't eve get laid. well it was awesomel except when UT lost to tech in those last few seconds. it bummed me out for about 20 minutes..

let that be your anniversary gift to her :P

i think my wife will be alright with me not getting laid..........hahaha. she already knows about it. i have 3 weeks of vacation to use yet so it might happen.

probably have to jump on that shit though. seems like shit gets booked early.

My main objection to camping would be a lack of clean places to poop.

this was the only downfall of sleeping in the van. I woke up saturday morning with a severe need to take care of biz but we were parked on a residential street. my only option was to open the side door and poop out of that. I couldn't find a napkin or anything so I had to take off my FTL's and use those as toilet paper. real classy.

Guest genericinsight
Get them while you can, i just reserved a room at the Gainesville Lodge for $45.00 a night. This place only has 35 rooms total but i was able to get one. Call them 352-376-1224

Also me and my wife might need a ride from Tampa up to Gainesville on the 29th of Oct. Anyone able to help us out????

Maybe there's been an ownership change or something, but the people who run The Fest have generally recommended avoiding this hotel on the website in past years. It's probably not a good place to stay if you're looking to party.

All partying aside, the place just looks really dingy/shady. I've known folks who've stayed there anyway but I wouldn't trust it. You walk by it walking down University Ave (it's the pink motel on that street) and the last two years, every time I walk by it, I notice that their pool always looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years.