Fest 8 room mate match up thread

I know a ton of people are going to want to go but wont have anyone to room with. If you stay in the main hotel how much is a room split four ways? For the record I take a shower once a day, I'm a sarcastic drunk, I randomly buy food for people I'm staying with/hanging with, and as long as I dont mix whiskey with tequila I wont get sick. Anyone else need a roomie?

Any one driving through Chattanooga on their way down? Pitching in gas money might be cheaper than flying.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can get on board for this thread. i really want to go to fest this year since i have never been. i live in atlanta. ill throw gas money to whoever will scoop me. if not, im down to drive as long as everyone pitching gas is not an issue and my car can fit four (five if you wanna be uncomfortable) and there is no smoking in the car. i dont know anyone going so id love to get in with some people on a room.

last year i roomed with

2 close friends and 1 friend of a friend

then the close friend invited 2 bands to sleep on our floor

next thing you know we had 10 dudes all sleepong on the floor.

man did it stink, i always felt dirty. by sunday i got so sick i shat about 8 times total throughout the day and almost got a sec hotel room just so i could shower and feel somewhat clean.

this year it's two other people and that's fucking it. no bands, no friends, nothing. i can not die on sunday again this year.

how many bands did i see on sunday?????? ZERO!!!!!!

what time did i wake up on monday morning to give one of the friends a ride to the airpot at? 4am in GNV FLA! then woke up at 8AM to get to JAX for second round of flights...while i sat in the airport until 1pm because duhh... i decided to get a afternoon flight so i could relax monday morning...man did that not happen.

i found a hotel for 49.00 a night that is 10 mins from fest. its beter then the 170.00 the headquaters is going to charge this year.

Yeah, where is it? last year cheapest i could find was $70.

Also anyone traveling down from Chicago? I obey the rule of the road, George Carlin style. ;)

i found a hotel for 49.00 a night that is 10 mins from fest. its beter then the 170.00 the headquaters is going to charge this year.

Yeah, where is it? last year cheapest i could find was $70.

Yeah i think mine was around 65 per night. we stayed at the extended stay and it was about 5-10 mins away. It was actually nice, plus they allowed dogs (that was the main reason we stayed).

Haha, in the end they didnt even charge us extra for bringing my dog, which made things even better

i may need a roomie for fest? anyone...

also corey, i don't know if i can do it..maybe?

sorry for not getting back to you but keep me updated on your plans. i'd be down for rooming. I also thing Casey (trivial) is going to bunk with me so you got at least two.

mattstrike is with me, too. I might be able to pick up controlthebleeding at Jax airport, too. So that's 4: me, loki, ctb, and mattstrike.