SET SALE: No Idea, RARE: rekkids/prints/CDs!!

Guest noeffinidea

Guest noeffinidea

Here we go folks, everything left from my two recent sales combined. Set prices added for pretty much everything and lowered a bunch of prices as well (as always, I'm open to negotiation). Keep in mind that by purchasing these items, you are helping out Gruff Beard Records in putting out our future releases. Thank you to everyone who has been supportive so far!

ALL PRICES PPD. in the U.S. PM me with any interests/offers.

ROUND 2: No Idea Variants

-Acrid/Bombs of Death - Split 7" (1st press; root beer/310) $9

-Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose LP (25th press; green/35) OFFER

-Against Me! - Cavalier Eternal 7" (1st press; translucent blue/327) $9

-Against Me! - Sink, Florida, Sink 7" (4th press; red/135) $10

-Ampere/Ringers - Split 7" (2nd press; white/200)

-Bridge and Tunnel/Young Livers - Split 7" (1st press; green mix/15)

-Combatwoundedveteran - I Know a Girl Who Develops Crime Scene Photos LP (5th press; purple/440) $9

-Crimpshrine/Mutley Chix - Split 7" (1st press; blue/1100) PENDING

-Defiance, Ohio - Share What Ya Got (Friends and Relatives 1st press; colorful gray mix/hand #'d 293/625)

-The Draft - Devil in the Shade/Na Na Na 7" (1st press; light purple/hand #'d 459/1110) $9

-Fifth Hour Hero - Not Revenge, Just a Vicious Crush LP (1st press; bubblegum ice cream explosion/300)

-Glass and Ashes - Aesthetic Arrest LP (3rd press; purple/209) $10

-Grabass Charlestons - The Greatest Story Ever Hula'd LP (2nd press; opaque baby blue/78) $10

-Hot Water Music - Fuel For The Hate Game LP (3rd press; yellow/550) $17

-Hot Water Music - Never Ender LP (2nd press; clear/550)

-Hot Water Music - Caution LP (4th press; yellow/200) $10

-I Hate Myself - Four Songs 12" (3rd press; black/500 [machine-printed light chipboard cover]) $11

-North Lincoln - Truth is a Menace LP (3rd press; opaque green/100)

-Off With Their Heads - All Things Move Toward Their End LP (1st press; red/200) $12

-Palatka - The End of Irony LP (1st press; magenta/1000; etched B-side)

-Panthro U.K. United 13 - Sound of a Gun LP (2nd press; red/550) $6

-Pung - State of the Youth 6" (2nd press; booger green/680) PENDING

-Radon - Radon 7" (3rd press; black/300; green/black cover) PENDING

-Small Brown Bike - Our Own Wars LP (4th press; black/550) $12

-Small Brown Bike - Dead Reckoning LP (4th press; mixed gray/200) $8

-Usuals - Usuals LP (TEST PRESS/8) $15

-Young Livers - The New Drop Era LP (1st press; white/200)

Couple o' Other Things:

RARE (and some not-so) STUFF:

-Coalesce - Salt and Passage (1st press; rainbow speckle/60; white/gray screen-printed cover; Tour exclusive) $50

-Blood Brothers - Rumors Laid Waste 2x one-sided 10" (1st press;

clear/#'d 142/260) $45

-Foo Fighters - This is a Call 12" (1st press; luminescent vinyl $15

-Isis - Live II 2xLP (1st press; black/800) $18

-Isis - Live III 2xLP (1st press; clear/350) $30

-Isis - Live IV 2xLP (1st press; honey/524) $20

**ALL 3 Isis - Live for $58!!!**

-Jesu - Conqueror 2xLP (2nd press; 180 gram black/500) $22

-Knut - Terraformer (Tour press; 180 gram black/#'d 260/300; screen-printed cover) $18

-Minus the Bear - Highly Refined Pirates (1st press; black/500) $17

-Mono - Walking Red Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined 2xLP (1st press; black/5000) $12

-Mouthbreather - Thank You for Your Patience (TEST PRESS; black/#'d 3/50; screen-printed "tour" cover) $15

-O Pioneers!!! - Neon Creeps (1st press; orange wax with VC exclusive 3-D screen-printed cover) $12

-Red Sparrows - Every Red Heart Shines Toward the Red Sun 2xLP (1st press; opaque brown/translucent yellow split/300) $15

-Sunn O))) - The Grimm Robe Demos 2xLP (1st press; 180 gram black/1000) $30

-Tombs/Planks - Split (Tour press; clear gold/#'d 173/200; gold/silver ink on black screen-printed cover $13

CDs

-Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso UFO - Interstellar Guru and Zero (1st press; die-cut, gatefold "LP style" cover) $9

-Black Moth Super Rainbow - Drippers (1st press/500; new w/scratch n' sniff cover) $9

PRINTS

-Horkey, Aaron - Isis "Shades of the Swarm EAST" Special Edition (signed by the artist and #'d 99/200; regular edition is out of 242 or something like that)$50ppd/includes poster tube

[image][image]

-Hooper, Thomas - Tombs 2009 U.S. Tour (w/Isis and Pelican) "Shrouded Death" (Tour Edition ltd. to 25 w/no artist signature or # [50 total prints made. The band took 25 unsigned/unnumbered prints out for tour while Shirts&Destroy.com got the remaining 25 which are signed/#'d]; measures 14"x22") $20/includes poster tube [image]

-SPEED! - 311 "Spliffy" (signed by the artist and #'d 01/300[!!!]; measures 12"x18") $20 [image]

-SPEED! - At the Drive-In "End of yer Rope" (signed by the artist and #'d 05/300; measures about 12"x18") $17 [image]

-SPEED! - Blink 182/Green Day "Pop Disaster U.S. Tour 2002" (signed by the artist and #'d 263/600; measures about 17"x22" has slight tear on top right corner) OFFER(not looking for much due to the tear) [image]

[image]

-SPEED! - Incubus/311 "Neanderthal" (signed by the artist and #'d 41/300; measures about 12"x18") $15/includes poster tube [image]

-SPEED! - Medeski, Martin, and Wood "Muppets" (signed by the artist and #'d 79/300; measures about 12"x18") $12/includes poster tube [image]

-Stainboy - Mastodon w/Converge & Priestess "Cave Woman" (Signed by artist and #'d 105/240; 5-color silk-screen with metallic ink; measures 22"x32") $40/includes poster tube [image]

-Unknown Artist - The Mars Volta "Live @ The Troubudor L.A. 4-2-07" (#'d 66/1000; 6-color silkscreen; measures about 18"x24"; produced by Gigart.com and MexicanChocolateDesign.com)

Guest noeffinidea

P.S. Just a heads up guys and gals: all the prints/CDs/rekkids from my last sale are still available so just ask if you're interested. I will combine threads tomorrow at some point.

You always have killer prices. I'd love to pick up a bunch of the No Idea stuff, but I don't have any money. I think I'm probably going to go for a complete discog if I ever get a decent amount of spare cash.

Thanks Ryan! Good luck on the complete discog. man, I'm only one record away from it myself if I could ever find Small Brown Bike - Collection!!!!!

Guest noeffinidea

Keep 'em coming peoples! I know more of you are into the No Idea stuffs!

Great dude, and did you get your copies of UTI #7 and #9 already? I was told they hadn't shipped yet? Also, that price for the series...INCREDIBLE! (as always)

Thanks Troy! Nope, they haven't arrived yet. I worked it out with the buyer to send Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, + 8 in the initial package and then mail out Vol. 7 + 9 as soon as I receive them.

Guest noeffinidea

BUMP! Final round for the initial Gruff Beard Records fundraiser! BUY THIS STUFF AND SUPPORT A DIY LABEL/INDEPENDENT MUSIC!

• 11 years later...