Cute Fuzzy Animals appreesh

This week's been a bummer for everyone it seems. Let's talk about something not depressing. Like cute animals.

[image]

I'm cat sitting for my friend Andrew while he's in San Francisco for the weekend. I got three kittens in my apartment right now. I think it will definitely lift my spirits a bit.

Cute fuzzy animals rule! More examples:

[image]

[image]

Guest drahtuos

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':fl260mng]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':fl260mng]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

[image]

Owls are my favorite animal, but I don't think I've ever seen a truly cute one. Nice job.

They are mine as well. For cute, the screech owl is the way to go. I would love to be able to house an injured one someday, and often play with the idea of volunteering at Hawk Creek which takes in all kinds of injured animals but mostly birds of prey. I have a nice little owl collection going though I haven't put much into it lately.

They are mine as well. For cute, the screech owl is the way to go. I would love to be able to house an injured one someday, and often play with the idea of volunteering at Hawk Creek which takes in all kinds of injured animals but mostly birds of prey. I have a nice little owl collection going though I haven't put much into it lately.

Yea, I work at a raptor rehabilitation place by my house, its pretty cool. Mostly screech owls and red tailed hawks. Except baby bird season, then I feel like its all ducklings and all they ever want to do is eat your shoe laces

Here is my dusty ass shelf that i really need to take everything out of and dust and put back. Someday.

There's a ton of my little owl stuff here but it's some of my favorite shit. I love the owl clock in the box in the back right and that owl beer bottle from Japan is awesome too.

[image]