Ghost Buffalo album in stores, download for FREE

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Buy Vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=ghost%20buffalo

Full album download of "The Magician" (You Send It Link)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=51C78A1E57F4205F

Ghost Buffalo's album is in stores today. For the release of this album, we thought we would do things a little differently and offer the first 200 people interested an opportunity to get a free, full album download of the record. I absolutely love this album and think that if people hear it, they will, too. We encourage you to click the following YouSendIt link and download it's contents. Put the songs on your IPod, burn a CD, hell, make a cassette copy. We don't care. We realize that you may be inclined to burn or send the album to others and all we ask is that if you do this, please tell them to consider picking up the album legally if they like what they hear. Purchasing the album supports our label and supports the band.

If you and I were hanging out having a beer, I would tell you the following about this new album:

Ghost Buffalo's latest album is definitely different than their first one. If you were to tell me that Ghost Buffalo were listening to Wilco or Neko Case on their first album, I might tell you that they could have been listening to Smashing Pumpkins, Quicksand, and Samiam for inspiration on the Magician. I would also tell you that you can tell that Matt has channeled a lot of the intensity from his days in Planes Mistaken for Stars. The album is heavier and definitely sexier than their first album.

Listen for yourself and be sure to let us know what you think. And if you like what you hear, please consider picking up a copy either directly from us, or from your favorite indie or online store.

Guest Admin
nice gesture virgil! i'll save it for when i get the vinyl, put very nice move. this should be moving more units!

thanks buddy. I was just thinking of some way to get people to lend their ear to what I think is a great album. Everyone, please take a listen.

Guest Admin
download limit reached :(

i need to order this on my next order from here. probably will be thursday after i get paid.

I did not realize that the link would expire so quickly. Here is one more yousendit link just for the message boarders:

http://download.yousendit.com/2C4FFBB0569EF0B5

this went so well that I think I might do this for some of our older releases to get people to check out some of them. thanks.

Guest scriptedrain
this went so well that I think I might do this for some of our older releases to get people to check out some of them.

That would be awesome.

damn $50 down the drain. 7"s add up fast when you order all the variants of them. looking forward to both LP's though. i have a screened poster of them in my room with a letter from virgil from the brief time i was music director at my old college's station. i miss that gig. so much cool shit in the mail.

Guest Admin
yeah, it won't. it's ripped in m4a which i'm 99% sure is proprietary for itunes.

shit, I didn't realize that it was an m4a. sorry everyone.