Frank Turner - The First Three Years

Saw Frank Turner tonight in a small club in Buffalo - first, awesome. Second time in roughly a year seeing him and he was great live both times, so see him if you can.

But TODAY he got in the vinyl for "The First Three Years" and it looks awesome! I have a cell phone pic, but you know... it's a cell phone pic, so someday someone with money and a real camera will take real pictures, but it's beautiful. Haven't played it yet since I live with my brother, who is asleep already.

[image]

My buddy Donny set this show up.

He books alot of shows at The Mohawk, Town Ballroom and

other local Buffalo venues.

He is a huge Frank fan.

Apparently, he also joined Frank onstage last night and played harmonica on "Dan's Song".

Wish I could have been there!

Saw Frank Turner tonight in a small club in Buffalo - first, awesome. Second time in roughly a year seeing him and he was great live both times, so see him if you can.

That was your friend? Yea, Frank called him up because apparently they had a jam session last night or something, and he made him play harmonica. It was pretty fun.

People were buying Frank shots and giving him drinks like crazy. He seemed to get pretty drunk and the crowd kept telling him he was playing til 4am. He seemed like if he had the energy he would've, but he was dead tired. He closed the set with "Dancing Queen" and everyone screaming along.