July Vinyl Collector of the Month, Cory Pelc

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

I am excited to share with you our July 2009 Vinyl Collector of the Month, Cory Pelc. Cory has been mailordering from Suburban Home since the early 2000's, but I have gotten to know him so much more since he has been dating our very own Seabron Ward. And for those of you wondering, it isn't because he's dating Seabron that I have considered asking him to be our vinyl collector of the month, it actually deterred me from asking him until now because I didn't want people getting the wrong idea. I picked Cory because it has become obvious over the past year that Cory is passionate about vinyl and as you read on, you will see that, too. I actually learned a lot about Cory's wide taste in music from this feature and hope you read on as Cory explains his love for the format, records he would love to own, what he would like to see pressed on vinyl, his recent purchases and more.

Thanks Cory for taking the time to do this feature and thanks for supporting independent music.

read the interview at this link

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/07/02/july-vinyl-collector-of-the-month-cory-pelc/

Dude is legit and nice as fuck!

seabron on the other hand....

<3

Eric! When are you guys moving to Denver?

yea, when are you guys moving to denver? and if so i'll help you move if you take me with you for a few days.. and i'll fly back on my own...

i want to eat at some restaurant there that serves a 7 pound burrito!

also congrats to cory!

Guest Admin
Thanks Eric and Thanks for the kind words everyone. and thanks for making out with me Seabron. and the 7 pound burrito place is Jack-N-Grill. I have yet to venture there but it will be a mission completed before summer's end. They serve everything with a scoop of green chili. so rad.

we once took mike park to jack n grill with the rest of hte suburban home crew. One of our interns ate the entire burrito but had to go home early because he thought he was gonna die. Mike Park could not finish the burrito. That thing is so huge.

Guest Admin
was that burrito featured on man vs food?

yes, but our encounter with the burrito pre-dated man vs food by at least 4 years