The Ghost - This is a Hospital on Vinyl!

hello fello vc home skillets! well i can finally announce this, so pretty pumped! last year i was able to release one of my top 5 records ever, well now i get to release another!

i will have the test presses for The Ghost - This is a hospital wednesday/thurs of this week! this record truly is great, and a ton of people have been asking me about if over the past year! well its finally happening! and even better:

http://www.punknews.org/article/34270

they have been convinced to reunite and play some reunion/release party for the vinyl release! i am so excited!

as of now this is what the pressing info looks like:

400 - color (hopefully clear red)

100 - color (hopefully clear green) vc exclusive

100 - black (sf record release/reunion show exclusive)

there are rad liner notes/retrospectives from a ton of rad people as well! this is gonna be rad

so yeah, these are gonna go super fast, so once tests are approved, there will be a pre-order for this!

thanks all, hope you are all excited! i think you are, cause i get a ton of messages about this release via here, myspace, facebook, and email!!

randy

THIS WILL BE OUT LATE AUGUST!

Fuuuuuuuuck yes. The liner notes thing sounds sweet. Hopefully some of those black ones trickle down to the Chicago show. One question, why clear green? I think black, red, and white would work best w/ the artwork.

hey man, glad ur excited! actually, green will look rad with the art! when you see how the art really looks, you will see why. the art on the cd was kinda muddied since the paper stock was was uncoated, the ink kinda saturated! still looked awesome, i just think the lp will look better!

plus, i absolutely hate white viny for some reason! plus green, red, and black inyl will look rad with the label art! the insert will actually be a double sided 11x17 poster with all the original art from the lyrics on one side, retrospective/liners on the other! the whole thing looks rad

Well then, you just sent me on a one way trip to bonerville. Yeah, I remember the cd insert feeling kinda funny, kinda like construction paper. I really loved the album artwork and it will be awesome to see it on and LP sized scale. There are some album art/LP color combos that don't make sense on paper but when you see them it looks really natural and beautiful.

God damn I cannot wait for these LPs and shows, I loved this band from the start and got to see them so many times when I lived in Chicago so its fun to get this excited about it all over again.

holy shit balls!! thanks so much for all the words homes!! glad you are all excited!! test presses will be here tomorrow wednesday!! soo pumped! ill post how it sounds!! we can all be excited together! glad to see the ghost love! this is why i do this, to hear rad records i love on vinyl!!

excited to see everyone excited!! soooo happy they are playing some shows for this!

Fuuuuuuuuck yes. The liner notes thing sounds sweet. Hopefully some of those black ones trickle down to the Chicago show. One question, why clear green? I think black, red, and white would work best w/ the artwork.

the insert will actually be a double sided 11x17 poster with all the original art from the lyrics on one side, retrospective/liners on the other! the whole thing looks rad

;)