Dress up as a cow and receive a free meal today!

This is absurd.

5th Annual Cow Appreciation Day!

Dress up as a cow and receive a free meal on July 10th, 2009

"Chick-fil-A will award a free combo meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) to any customer who comes to one of the chain’s 1,300-plus restaurants fully dressed as a cow."

“Fully dressed as a cow” means an effort to be dressed like a cow from head to toe. For customers who want to join us in partial cow attire (such as the cow headband, a cow-printed hat, vest or purse) a free entrée will be given."

http://www.cowappreciationday.com/

http://www.cowappreciationday.com...me_kit.pdf

I am not a chick-fil-a fan...

I don't want a fast food restaurant trying to push it's christian ideals on my chicken sandwich.

I know right? The bible verses on the fries are so fucking overboard.

No wait, strike that. I can't trust you're smart enough to understand sarcasm. How the fuck is not being open on sunday (and giving their workers a set day off unlike most fast food joints) pushing their Christian beliefs on you?

I don't want a fast food restaurant trying to push it's christian ideals on my chicken sandwich.

No wait, strike that. I can't trust you're smart enough to understand sarcasm. How the fuck is not being open on sunday (and giving their workers a set day off unlike most fast food joints) pushing their Christian beliefs on you?

not to mention, their employees get pretty damn good school benefits, christian or not.

actually, despite your sarcastic response I do feel it's overboard and unnecessary. that's why I don't eat there.

I wonder when they'll just straight up offer, "A whopper for your dignity".

I'd be there

there was a bk/facebook promotion where if you defriended 10 people you'd get a coupon for a free meal. you were "sacrificing" them for the king.

I guess the only logical next step is "Droit de seigneur for a whopper". Too late for me.

actually, despite your sarcastic response I do feel it's overboard and unnecessary. that's why I don't eat there.

It's overboard to lose money by not being opened on Sunday, one of the biggest sales days for restaurants? Do you not support Kosher delis that aren't open on shabbat for pushing their beliefs on you? They don't have billboards condemning people for working on sundays, and you have to look hard in the stores to see anything about it. They do everything but shove it in your face. They pay better than almost any other fast food company, they give you a promised day off every week (which few other fast food joints do), and they give amazing benefits to employees.

If you don't want to support them because you hate Christians, thats cool. You allow your bigotry to get in the way of a killer Chicken sandwich, your lose. But don't try and act like the company is making its employees sign honor pacts to follow Christ. They're just not open on Sundays you fuck wit.