Pearl Jam Vinyl?

No real reason as to why PJ vinyl tends to be so expensive on eBay. Depending on the release and how limited the vinyl is, sometimes it gets pricey.

As for the new one, Backspacer, no confirmed word of if it will be on vinyl and when/how it will be available. I should know, I'm a big PJ fan myself.

Alan...check out the PJ forums...people are always dumping their PJ vinyl...cheaply too...let me know, I can always "broker" one for ya...

i only need yield, so am on fairly constant look-out for that. i heard a rumour that they are going to reissue all their records over the course of the next few years. my copy of Vs is completely had-it, so hopefully the rumours are correct and i'll be able to replace it.

alan, yer spot on re: vitalogy. would love a super fuck-off deluxe version of that one. that and binaural are my favourites.

i found a copy of vitalogy at reckless for $9. i was stoked.

i've wanted one ever since i went to blockbuster music (yes this existed at one point) and saw one on the wall when it came out. i had no idea records were even still made at the time and thought it was a promotional thing. apparently they released the record two weeks before the cd for that album as a nod to vinyl junkies.

Ten, Vs, and Vitalogy are all pretty easy to find. When No Code and on came out vinyl wasn't as popular so the pressings were smaller (of course, it was still in the tens of thousands). I'm sure Backspacer won't be hard to find when it comes out.

I also heard they were repressing all of them like how they just did Ten. I really need to get on getting all the LPs. Though Benaroya Hall will probably always be out of reach.

Though Benaroya Hall will probably always be out of reach.

I hear that. There is one on eBay that I am watching for shits & giggles as it's @ $500 or so already. Which is kinda average going rate for it.

By the time Benny Hall came out, I had let my 10Club membership lapse was kinda veering away from PJ for some reason...then I came back and it was insanely hard and pricey to get. Oh well.

The last two I watched went for $700. I remember I woke up early to order it, but was working with dial-up, and the site was not coming up. I was late for work, so I figured I'd get it when I got home. Sold out. That's my biggest vinyl heartbreaker story. I delayed on Lost Dogs too. Never again!

PJ's new album 'Backspacer' is up for pre-order at 10Club...$19.98 180-gram vinyl. 24-page full-sized (11.75" x 11.75") full-color booklet, Original art by Tom Tomorrow (This Modern World).

It seem though, that the Goods section to order at is all crapped out...

$7.50 for shipping is a bit much. hopefully this is available elsewhere.

PJ's new album 'Backspacer' is up for pre-order at 10Club...$19.98 180-gram vinyl. 24-page full-sized (11.75" x 11.75") full-color booklet, Original art by Tom Tomorrow (This Modern World).

It seem though, that the Goods section to order at is all crapped out...

D'oh! No money till Friday. Wh don't I get these emails?