Having a wife appresh

i have yet to find a dude who would make a good husband.

Fuck that, I'm hard pressed to even find a dude who would make a good boyfriend, or some sort of semblance of a relationship that goes even a little bit beyond friendship.

Sorry. Bitter. Male population has been failing me for quite a while now. Probably doesn't help that I come off as abrasive and I hate most people. But y'know. It goes.

Yea, it's not you, it's all the males, ever!

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you, but think about all the single males you encounter in a day, yet somehow none of them are boyfriend material? You gotta make a leap here or there, you're not always going to have one fall into your lap. Unless your lap is wide-open and hoochie-ish.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you, but think about all the single males you encounter in a day, yet somehow none of them are boyfriend material? You gotta make a leap here or there, you're not always going to have one fall into your lap. Unless your lap is wide-open and hoochie-ish.

my last boyfriend and i were practically as good as engaged (as in we talked about it and he told his mom he wanted to marry me) after 1.5 years of dating, until he suddenly pulled a 180 and i found out pretty much everything in our relationship on his end was a lie. lesson learned.

now i feel like a kelly clarkson cliche wary of all boys for the time being.

i'm sure there's a lot of nice guys out there, i'm just disturbed i was deceived so exquisitely by the last one.

my last boyfriend and i were practically as good as engaged (as in we talked about it and he told his mom he wanted to marry me) after 1.5 years of dating, until he suddenly pulled a 180 and i found out pretty much everything in our relationship on his end was a lie. lesson learned.

i'm sure there's a lot of nice guys out there, i'm just disturbed i was deceived so exquisitely by the last one.

@Allison just ask yourself, could this guy survive a zombie apocalypse?

best relatonship question ever.

haha def not!

but i think i know someone who could! ;] <3

Yeah, that's why I said I am abrasive and I hate people. I know I have my "quirks" but pretty much what I was bitch about is pretty much every dude I've ever been interested in/has been interested in me has been a strike out. Either the dude ends up being an asshole due to cheating, or getting to know them more I realize they're not a very good person or we are just incompatible. And right now I don't have a variety of guys available to me. Just the same douches who go to my college and that's about it. I'm pretty shy too.

A lot of dudes say they really want a girl with good taste in music, to be into nerdy shit etc but those girls (myself included) end up being just a friend in favor of more shallow easy to fuck girls. At least in my experience and a few of my friends' experiences.

That said, I'm glad some people, like Mr. Loki have found someone they can enjoy being with and be happy. They make me think it's not entirely impossible.

haha def not!

<3 back at you.

i think most people just try to be somebody different in a relatonship, or pretend to be something they aren't. i don't get it.

its like that old John Kay song, "somebody loves you just the way you are"

why would you pretend to be something you're not?

its basically like, i'm alan, i like zombie movies, comics, heavy metal, post rock, and cuddling. i can be a bit of a smart ass at times, i am fiercely loyal to my friends and family.

thats part of my mission statement i guess. i dunno. i haven't had a girlfriend in 5 years so what the hell do i know anyways.

Yeah, that's why I said I am abrasive and I hate people. I know I have my "quirks" but pretty much what I was bitch about is pretty much every dude I've ever been interested in/has been interested in me has been a strike out. Either the dude ends up being an asshole due to cheating, or getting to know them more I realize they're not a very good person or we are just incompatible. And right now I don't have a variety of guys available to me. Just the same douches who go to my college and that's about it. I'm pretty shy too.

A lot of dudes say they really want a girl with good taste in music, to be into nerdy shit etc but those girls (myself included) end up being just a friend in favor of more shallow easy to fuck girls. At least in my experience and a few of my friends' experiences.

That said, I'm glad some people, like Mr. Loki have found someone they can enjoy being with and be happy. They make me think it's not entirely impossible.

at my age, i've found that shallow girls are not fucking worth it at all. sometimes i find myself walking around work and pass these girls and i say good morning, just to be friendly, and they scoff at me and walk off. or even if i'm at a concert. women will make calls about me.

oh, he must be an asshole cause he has a cathedral/metal shirt on!

no, the music i listen to does not directly effect my personality, ability to have conversations, the fact that i read a shit-ton of books, OH NO I'M NOT A TYPICAL DUMB-ASS METALHEAD! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

aw man. got the best care package ever from her today. it included:

-new fred perry

-mushroom pills that i couldn't find at the stores down here

-home made vegan chocolate chip cookies

-a shirt of hers for cuddling, aw so creepy

-a couple of nice letter note things

-stack of business cards things that she had made with various pictures of her/that she took

-a plastic star of david ring (i get made fun of constantly for being a jew, also my name is david)

-the coup de grâce:

[image]

rubbing of hp lovecrafts headstone, i literally...cried when i unrolled this to see what it was.

aw man, best best best. can't wait to get better and get home.

haha def not!

Allison, I have a machete and a large knife from world war II...I also have a pair of sai's. I'll hit you up if my current relationship doesn't work out or if she dies in the zombie apocalypse.