PO Fireworks - AIHTOIMOC

http://runforcoverrecords.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=62

"All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion" is Fireworks' debut full length, and third release for Run For Cover (CD on Triple Crown Records). AIHTOIMOC doesn't exactly pick up where "We Are Everywhere" left off, but instead brings the band to a whole new level of in your face pop-punk with a surprisingly sincere and original twist.

The vinyl version of AIHTOIMOC comes on three different colors of vinyl (blue/white/black) packaged in full color gatefold LP sleeves, and also includes the song "Seasick" which is exclusive to the vinyl release, and has been reworked into the track listing to give the listener a slightly different experience.

We have already received the test lacquer for the LP and it sounds great. I don't want to give a specific date on when these will be in, but there shouldn't be any delays! We hope to get them to the band as soon as possible as well to sell on their summer tour with Four Year Strong and Set Your Goals.

gatefold LP is 13.00 or a pre-order bundle package with a t-shirt is 24.00.

stoked on this!