Pearl Jam "Backspacer" LP Pre-Order & "The Fixer"

I'd have dropped some serious change on this, not what it went for, but in that neighborhood. I'm not paying $500 for something that the band could theoretically make as many as they want of. This can't be signed anymore, people died.

Shit, meant to put a link in there. A signed copy of The Sound of Perseverance from Death finished at like 425

It's cool they so big shows but they are due for a 10c member only club run.

This just opens the door for more criticism towards the fanclub. 

if anything, they should do a small club show before bigger 2 night runs in cities (like the Stones have done on some tours). or do a fanclub only 5-6 song acoustic set before doors open at most shows. 

If they do a tour of small venues, there will be so much bitching from people who don't get tickets, or can't get tickets, that the fanbase will hit new heights of insufferability.

IMO, the club and band does what it can for the fans. Its not 100% perfect, but its not even close to terrible. Its a great organization that gets a lot of crap thrown its way.

In case anyone thought I was making a dig at those that took the plunge on the singed LP, I wasn't.  I guess it could have come across like I was knocking it.  It's a cool thing to own for sure.  I joined 10 club this year to see what it's about.  I'd been a member ages ago before they got into the bootlegs and all that.  Ended up not going out to a lot of live shows which was the benefit of the club at first so I cancelled.  Hoping to get in on some PJ goodness at some point.  I totally missed that warehouse sale on RSD.  

Anyway, I'm rambling.  Suffice to say if it wasn't so expensive I'd probably have grabbed one up, myself.  

Don't worry about it, as uncivil are parts of these boards can be, it is a lot more straight forward and less hurt feelings than the 10c boards...

I've not posted or even browsed the 10c forum but I've gotten the impression through reading this board that your're correct. On one hand it's awesome that people are still so passionate about the group.  On the other it's not.