Pitchfork Music Festival: Anyone going?

I'll be wearing a The Thing shirt at least one of the days. I'm 6 feet tall, broad shouldered, bearded, have glasses, and bright red hair. I've got a leg tattoo of Black Flag bars in the shape of Tennessee, an accordion, and a pumpkin. I'll also probably have a Descendants ball cap on. Anyone who finds me gets to take a picture with my retardedly hot wife.

I'm really interested to see how Fucked Up goes over on Saturday. I know Pitchfork seems to love them, but at their shows it's usually hardcore kids. We'll see...

Matt Rolland will be there...and he will head walk on hipsters and attempt to stage dive, then be tackled by security and thrown out...that is all

I have an amish beard and thick black rimmed glasses which means I will probably resemble everyone else there.

I have an Ohio tattoo on my foot.

My name is Brent and I will be with Dreamover(Nick).

I want to awkwardly meet a bunch of you. We can start conversations like, "Hey, I know you on the internet" and other awesome phrases.

I'll be wearing a The Thing shirt at least one of the days. I'm 6 feet tall, broad shouldered, bearded, have glasses, and bright red hair. I've got a leg tattoo of Black Flag bars in the shape of Tennessee, an accordion, and a pumpkin. I'll also probably have a Descendants ball cap on. Anyone who finds me gets to take a picture with my retardedly hot wife.

dude are you in town now?

i'm in the city until 2-ish at which point i need to fly home