Has anyone wanted to collect all of something and

Nope, but i always wondered what the reaction you would get if you bought up as many copies of a certain pressing you could find then film yourself smashing them up just to drive the price of the only copy you keep through the roof.

Kinda like turning a pressing of 200 in to a pressing of 14 because the rest are in pieces at the bottom of your garden.

Nope, but i always wondered what the reaction you would get if you bought up as many copies of a certain pressing you could find then film yourself smashing them up just to drive the price of the only copy you keep through the roof.

Kinda like turning a pressing of 200 in to a pressing of 14 because the rest are in pieces at the bottom of your garden.

That's what I'm talking about.

Or if money wasn't an issue, and you HATED a record that was out-of-print, you could buy a ton of the copies just to melt them and take them out of circulation.

I don't know if any of you guys over the pond have seen Top Gear, but one of the presenters James May. Thinks that toys should be played with and did a show on classic kids toys. He went to an auction bought an $800 boxed vintage toy train, took it out of its box through the box away in front of the collectors and went home and played with it! amazing. Haha.

I don't know if any of you guys over the pond have seen Top Gear, but one of the presenters James May. Thinks that toys should be played with and did a show on classic kids toys. He went to an auction bought an $800 boxed vintage toy train, took it out of its box through the box away in front of the collectors and went home and played with it! amazing. Haha.

that reminds of me of the simpsons treehouse of horror episode where bart and lisa become superheroes and comic book guy is the villain.

and he takes a double-edged lightsaber out of the packaging and Lucy Lawless says, "you took it out of its original packaging!"

"NOOOOO, ITS NO LONGER A COLLECTABLE!"

DESTROY them all?

Records, comics, a species, whatever.

Am I alone in this?

there was some cartoon...I think on Nickalodeon when i was a kid that they did this...somebody bought up everybody's like "lefty Louie" baseball cards or someshit and put 'em in a washing machine to drive the price of his baseball card up....this ring a bell with anybody??

Guest markovianprocess

Or if money wasn't an issue, and you HATED a record that was out-of-print, you could buy a ton of the copies just to melt them and take them out of circulation.

There is a website dedicated to buying and destroying every copy of the SEGA game Shaq Fu.

http://www.shaqfu.com/ourmission.php

that reminds of me of the simpsons treehouse of horror episode where bart and lisa become superheroes and comic book guy is the villain.

and he takes a double-edged lightsaber out of the packaging and Lucy Lawless says, "you took it out of its original packaging!"

"NOOOOO, ITS NO LONGER A COLLECTABLE!"

Or the episode when Homer gets paid by Mr Burns to do stupid shit. Homer walks into the comic book store, pays for a 1st edition of spider man, opens it and eats it in front of the comic book guy.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':yr3i19ns]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':yr3i19ns]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');