TP/PO: POISON THE WELL "The Tropic Rot" dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

POISON THE WELL "The Tropic Rot" dbl LP tan vinyl

POISON THE WELL "The Tropic Rot" dbl LP white vinyl

POISON THE WELL "The Tropic Rot" dbl LP set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh147

THESE LINKS WON'T BE LIVE UNTIL 2PM MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME

Vinyl Collective is excited to announce the vinyl offering for Poison the Well's latest album, The Tropic Rot. We will again be working with Ferret to license the vinyl for Poison the Well's 5th studio album. This will be the 2nd record that we have helped press for Poison the Well. We had previously released "Versions" which is now long out of print.

Poison the Well's "The Tropic Rot" LP will be pressed on 2 colors (333 on tan vinyl, 667 on White vinyl, these colors are subject to change depending on band/management but I will know shortly). This release will be pressed as a double LP with a bonus track not available on the U.S. version of the album. The records will be packaged in a gatefold jacket featuring a number of Polaroids not found in the CD packaging. The vinyl is expected to be finished by the end of September.

Poison the Well are a post-hardcore/experimental band from South Florida who have put out albums on Trustkill, Atlantic, and Ferret. The band has changed their sound since their earlier records on Trustkill. I know that some would like to see the band return to their metal-core beginnings, but between you and me, Poison the Well are writing the best music of their careers. The record is still heavy but they have infused atmospheric/experimental elements into their songwriting. I love The Tropic Rot.

Lambgoat said of The Tropic Rot, "Poison the Well's fifth full-length, The Tropic Rot, is one of 2009's best surprises. They've picked themselves up after releasing the muddled, twang-heavy Versions, and have found a slick balance between moments of forceful hardcore and dysphoric melody."

Your pre-order will enter you for a chance to win a test pressing of "The Tropic Rot", good luck.

[image]

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh147

FEEL FREE TO PUT THIS BANNER ON YOUR SITE OR ANYWHERE YOU THINK MIGHT HELP. IT IS LINKED TO THE ITEM IN OUR STORE BUT WON'T BE LIVE TIL 2PM MOUNTAIN STANDARD.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Hey, Virgil, any word on licensing the Hellmouth LP or is Ferret doing that themselves?

not sure. when does the record come out?

• 2 weeks later...

1. you come before you

2. tropic rot

3. versions

4. opposite of december

5. tear from the red

there isn't one i that i don't particularly "not" like, i like them all, but i like the more melodic ptw, that's just me though. i only discovered them when tear from the red came out so that may be why since you come before you was the first album i got on release day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...