recommend me some new music

I am really bored with everything in my record collection and my iPod. Recently been way into Everyone Everywhere, Torche, Title Fight, and Into It Over It, but not really looking for clones of those bands. I really like what I've heard from Rosetta...where can I pick up one of there LPs?

Any usefull help/recomendations would be great. All I listen to is Bill Simmons' podcast these days.

Guest Admin

if you are ever looking for something new, stop by the VC site at this link

http://www.vinylcollective.com/category/streams/

to stream a bunch of different records we are carrying. Listen to even the bands you think you might not like, you might find a few surprises.

lots of great streams by ninja gun, fake problems, riot before, damion suomi, classics of love, and more and more.

First it's downright shocking to me that you have Floor - Dove and not the self titled. If you dont have self titled that should be the first thing you pick up. other bands/records i would recommend are

off with their heads - from the bottom

Cavity - all

Melvins - houdini

Doomriders - Black Thunder

Kylesa - anything.

I may get some crap for this, but try My Chemical Romances first album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. Its great stuff

i will suck the blood of anyone who gives you crap for this.

also zach: everyone everywhere and title fight. i think i like you. the only band i could recommend to anyone right now is grown ups. seriously. best fucking band in the world. i listen to the demo every day.

www.myspace.com/ihategrownups

EDIT: Fall of Efrafa

This!

I am not a huge fan of this genre of music, but love Fall of Efrafa. I think Owsla is good place to start.

also based on what you have on your list,

The Matadors of Shame (You can download their entire discog, there is a link on their Myspace)

William Elliot Whitmore