Bad News Regarding Streetlight Manifesto EGN LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Friends, I have some bad news. We got word from Victory that the Streetlight Manifesto "Everything Goes Numb" is gonna be a double LP, not a single. It is pretty disheartening for us as we had already sold 200 LPs before we were told that the album would be a double LP. How does this affect things? If you purchased a copy of "Everything Goes Numb", you paid $10.99 for a single LP, but we have to charge $18 for a double LP. Know that I pleaded with the folks at Victory to match the price on the first 200 records, but they said that there was no way they could do it. My rep at Victory is actually a really good person and this is just one of those unfortunate circumstances that happens. I am so sorry to report this news. You have 3 options:

1. Pay $7 more to get the double LP.

2. Take a credit for the $10.99 you already paid

3. Get a refund on the $10.99 you already paid.

You should have received an email from Andy (andy at suburban home records dot com) giving you these options, but if you didn't, you can email Andy with what you would like to do. Again, we are very sorry to have to give you this news.

If you haven't purchased the record and want to purchase the double LP, we have it listed correctly in the store now.

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO "Everything Goes Numb" dbl LP white vinyl VC exclusive color PO

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO "Everything Goes Numb" dbl LP clear red vinyl PO

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=746105020917

Guest Admin
isn't this bait & switch

it is just unfortunate. Having to contact 200 people who already ordered it and ask for more money for something that wasn't our fault is seriously a pain in the ass. It requires so much extra work on our part and because it was victory's mistake, you would think they would make some kind of concessions.

isn't this bait & switch

it is just unfortunate. Having to contact 200 people who already ordered it and ask for more money for something that wasn't our fault is seriously a pain in the ass. It requires so much extra work on our part and because it was victory's mistake, you would think they would make some kind of concessions.

true...but honestly Virgil...it's Victory.

profit over respect at all times.

Guest Admin
There's seriously no way they could have fit it all on a single LP. It's actually what stopped me from ordering it. A double LP makes so much more sense but it's lame that they screwed up on the information AGAIN!

Now I think I'll go order the VC exclusive.

thanks for the support.

hah reminds me of an email i once sent to that brummel cunt

Edit

-----Original Message-----From: brendan mckenna [mailto] Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 8:52 AMTo: Tony BrummelSubject:

RE:

The thing is, surely this guy couldnt of made all that up?... and not only him, hawthorne heights atreyu and taking back sunday ....hell aband toured australia that is on your roster just in the last year andat every show said they said something to the effect of this "that if people planned on buying their cd to buy it off from the merch desk up the back or to go download the album off the internet because they donywant to see a cent go into 'tony brummels pockets'and you expect anyone to believe the whole moving cds around to helpthat HH band in your quest to score #1 on the billboard charts was a joke? and you have settled court cases and bands have threatened to take you to court....i suppose thats just the whole world against you right? C'mon now victony i dont think anyone actually has an imagination like this former 'drone' of yours..the statement obviously has a ring of truth to it...Almost every band that has been on your label has talked shit about you and your practices...your a disgrace to the word 'independant label' and to the punk and hardcore scene in general. You can't keep this charade up, you're in it for the money not the music and it's obvious for all to see it. explains why you're trying to buy up back catalouges of smaller labels at the moment don't deny it, you have dollar signs in your eyes and the fear of failure driving you anyone with a clue can see how your label is a joke get out of the game, gohome to your wife (reference to him cheating on her lol)

Kinda lame haha, but i used to enjoy going on the old pc rampage before i got so jaded