people who complain about everything

Guest markovianprocess

I constantly get people at work asking me why I'm so bloody happy all of the time. I'm not, I just don't really see the point in complaining about everything. Go turn it into something positive. Write a song, do something.

my thing is...no use in complaining about things that you have no control over/can't change.

health insurance rates go up? who cares. just be glad you have access to healthcare and can afford to pay it. some people would give their right arm for that. ...possibly literally.

What gets me is people that complain about mundane everyday tasks. You know the simple things -- like taking out the trash or something of that sort.

More energy, time, and effort is usually expended complaining about something and putting on a production about it than actually doing it.

Kind of like me thinking about this, figuring out what to say, typing it, and posting it took more time and effort than smacking these people upside the head.

Tricky, Allison, tricky.

Guest drahtuos

people who only use twitter to complain about stupid shit. it's cool to complain about things from time to time (like i'm doing right now) but when that's all you do and you tweet about it every 20 minutes it makes me think you are really boring and lame.. and it's annoying and no one wants to follow that.

I work in events and it's all I get. We just finished our company summer party. It was a minor league baseball game, complete with free barbecue, beer and wine.

All we've heard since the party are complaints.

It was too hot

there wasn't enough variety of beer

The burgers weren't well done enough (medium rare to medium is fucking fine)

The white wine wasn't cold enough

the potato salad tasted funny

The Chicken was too dry

there wasn't enough time between the barbecue and the game.

When the sun went down there were too many bugs.

I seriously fucking hate 50% of the people I work with.

people who complain about bad weather, i.e. rain.

i mean we are not made of chocolate, rain never killed anybody?

you are right. just ask though katrina peeps in louisiana.

??? :-/ :P;).

these people lost their houses, family, etc..so it's not the same thing at all, i was talking about people who are crying because the sun won't shine over their head.

I love rain, I actually prefer it. Never understood why people take it as such horrible news if rain is in the forecast.

Same here.

me too.

lol this has to be my favourite thread of all time. let's call this venting instead of complaining, then we won't feel like hypocrites...

i work at a law firm. my coworkers also complain about the stupidest things, like the printer running out of paper or the computer system being down temporarily. the printer doesn't have an endless supply of paper, believe it or not, and technology does still have its faults. there's nothing anyone can do about it.

i could go on but that might make me just as bad....

just bugs me is all....

last year on my floor at work it was sweltering hot all the time.

this year, it's a nice temperature, but all the ladies i work with whine every single day about how 'cold' it is.

well let's see here, if it's been 'cold' every single day for the last 3 weeks, then i dunno, why dont you....wear more clothes?! or perhaps keep a sweater or jacket at work?!

stop sitting around and whining about it, sheesh.

you are right. just ask though katrina peeps in louisiana.

??? :-/ :P;).

these people lost their houses, family, etc..so it's not the same thing at all, i was talking about people who are crying because the sun won't shine over their head.

I was just playing on your words and half ass being facetious. I knew where you were going.

hence the faces! don't taze me bro!! :P