Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

CD/LP In Stores September 1st.

Pre-order now in the DW Estore!!!

Click here to Pre-order

Listen now: http://www.deathwishinc.com/listennow/57/

Get into it...

-J.

PS: We've already received the vinyl jackets for this release, so Pre-order should move along/ship quickly once we launch them.

Ordered.

Funny story (well, not really, but indulge me), I spent a sleepless night waiting for this to go up yesterday (Aus's timezone sucks), as I had done the night before for the PBC pre-order. When it didn't go up I decided not to bother waiting up the next night and just go to bed as normal. However, I managed to wake up from sleep exactly 10 minutes after the pre-order was launched (around 2am my time). Pretty lucky since I never usually wake until about 4 or 5am. Somehow my unconscious knew.

Anybody got the download with their order? i didn't get mine and usually deathwish releases comes with a download if i'm correct..

Jake posted on the DW board that they weren't able to put the immediate download up on their site because Tre's at Sound & Fury, and he usually takes care of that. The record will come with a download coupon, however.

i waited up for this pre-order to go after spending the day carrying my lap top around waiting.......no pre-order. Then the next day i checked still no pre-order.....then muct have been about 10mins after i had checked it went up...caught up to it about an hour after it went up. i hope i got both colors

• 1 month later...

This band is fucking amazing. The new record is incredible. I saw them twice last week, and talked to the singer for a while about some pretty serious stuff. They're so confrontational which is pretty rare these days, plus it's a fucking great live show! Awesome band, I would totally recommend this to anyone who likes heavy music. In my humble opinion it's the best record Deathwish has put out since Blacklisted's Heavier than Heaven.