how to properly use a record..

That guy looks like the Down's syndrome offspring of Chris Conoley and Quentin Tarrantino.

subtract chris conely and add neil patrick harris with a dash of dj qualls and you've made yourself one jeffry hesse.

jeffry always reminded me of tarintino a bit, but now that you mention it i can totally see NPH.

Guest drawthecurtains

VC shouldve never thought to do that Session video, let alone a parody of their own shit.

At least Lebowski's was funny.

man this is so boring... vlv talks so much shit on all of you and yet you do nothing... how is this supposed to erupt in real world violence if you guys wont even fight back on the internet?

You're right, this is boring. I'd much rather be reading about someone stalking their estranged half-sister via court cases and myspace.

that thread is fucking internet gold and dont think its not

also lulz at the guy who doesnt have time to make a parody video having the time to make that jpg

It really is!

Internet gold = losers on the internet with nothing better to do than make fun of others. That thread is nothing but confirmations of this, and ends up being kinda sad towards the end because you can sense how lonely some of these cats are. If you didn't dig the video VC posted, fine...I honestly thought the idea was good, but the execution was lacking. Obviously, that wasn't good enough for the vlv trolls...hence a slew of horrible parodies and slander. Even some of the vlv posters saw this, but we all know trolls cannot be deterred by decency and common courtesy.

Lulz at the people who spent time and energy arranging rows and rows of the same pictures...you guys must be really bored while school is out for the summer. ::)

Sooo...Since I'm basically cleaning house, can someone explain to me what the hell all this VLV stuff is? I know the site but don't really check it. I know all vinyl based sites consider themselves to be better and everyone else to be stupid but is there some instance in particular that is being referenced? And what is this stalking of half sisters?

Sooo...Since I'm basically cleaning house, can someone explain to me what the hell all this VLV stuff is? I know the site but don't really check it. I know all vinyl based sites consider themselves to be better and everyone else to be stupid but is there some instance in particular that is being referenced? And what is this stalking of half sisters?

VLV made fun of VC, VC got mad. VLV beat the horse to death...high school begins again... ::)

http://board.vivalavinyl.org/thread/view/91840/&p=503

As far as half sisters...read the thread and you get the idea...possibly would, but since she is related to a dipshit, maybe not...

http://board.vivalavinyl.org/thread/view/93218/&p=186

[image]

Ah...Well, I'm glad I don't really follow that site. All message boards are off putting when I first see them. Honestly, if I came to vinyl collective today (instead of when I first did nearly two years ago) I probably wouldn't want to come back. It takes time in a community to enjoy it (that's true of any message board or whatever) and you either need to join at the right time or be at a point in your life where you're willing to take the time to become acclimated to a certain community. Being that I'm old as shit, I tend not to be willing to invest my time in many new social circles.

So yeah, I can see why VLV might not enjoy VC and vice versa. The point is, remember that VC is more than one video of one dude playing a record and VLV is more than just dudes making troll comments.