Portugal the Man Satanic Defiance german press PIC

I bought this from my local recordstore that is run by Defiance Recs today, so I guess it just came out. I´m really not a fan of this band, but it looks so amazing that I couldn´t pass it. Sorry for the shitty mobile phone pictures. Enjoy!

It comes in one of those thick plastic sleeves with a flap to close it, just like those Simply Vinyl editions

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Guest Admin

I was hoping to post the pre-order for these with the pre-order for It's Complicated, but they could not get get me all the necessary info due to some pressing issues. I will email them now and see if we can make it happen for one of the next 2 weeks. those look amazing.

And know that I asked management recently what was up with Majestic Majesty. How rad would it be if we did a 7" from each song with the a-side being hte rock version, the b-side being the acoustic version. Or do a series of those concentric groove 8 inches where each side had both versions. Discuss!!

Guest adam526
Or do a series of those concentric groove 8 inches where each side had both versions. Discuss!!

I started thinking this once more info about the AJJ 8" was coming out. But I think it would be better if they were of B-Sides, since we already have the electric versions on the LP we don't need a giant series of 7"s of songs we already have. A Majestic Majesty LP would be awesome though. I'm sure they have a handful of B-Sides from this last recording process, so doing those electric and acoustic would be plausible. Or just throw that idea in your pocket and save it until the next album comes out. The one that's already been recorded.

I was hoping to post the pre-order for these with the pre-order for It's Complicated, but they could not get get me all the necessary info due to some pressing issues. I will email them now and see if we can make it happen for one of the next 2 weeks. those look amazing.

And know that I asked management recently what was up with Majestic Majesty. How rad would it be if we did a 7" from each song with the a-side being hte rock version, the b-side being the acoustic version. Or do a series of those concentric groove 8 inches where each side had both versions. Discuss!!

Amazing enough that I'd be tempted to take out a loan.

Do you mean like parallel groves for the 8"?

the acoustic album needs to be pressed in some form on vinyl. whether it be a 7" box set, like Virgil's idea with each song being it's own 7" with the rock and acoustic version on a respective side. or just an LP. i don't know if i like the 8" idea, at least not as much as a 7" boxset or a 12". i'm guessing making it a 12" would be the cheaper and more affordable option.