Polar Bear Club... The Redder The Better...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we really expecting this thing to sell out instantly?

This band is bigger than jesus.

I just can't imagine this completely selling out in an instant. Even the /400 copies of Sometimes Things Just Disappear was around a bit before selling out, if I remember right. And the /600 is still available.

''Need every version of both Polar Bear Club EP's? Here you go - one stop shopping. We've only made a limited amount of packages of all 6 available, the rest you're going to need to search down yourself. PLEASE NOTE: We only have 2 versions available of each record beyond that - the 3rd color is a "tour" press that the band will have on the road!''

so all 3 colors of each release will be available with this package? or the ''tour version'' won't?

''Need every version of both Polar Bear Club EP's? Here you go - one stop shopping. We've only made a limited amount of packages of all 6 available, the rest you're going to need to search down yourself. PLEASE NOTE: We only have 2 versions available of each record beyond that - the 3rd color is a "tour" press that the band will have on the road!''

so all 3 colors of each release will be available with this package? or the ''tour version'' won't?

i think it means that you get the tour version with the package......but outside of the package you cant get those on the webstore

i think it means that you get the tour version with the package......but outside of the package you cant get those on the webstore

makes sense, thanks!

yeah, if it would have been anymore, would have skipped out on it, but like you said, $45 isn't THAT bad considering the tour presses are in there

edit: I would assume they're shipping anytime now since they have pics of the jacket and pics of the vinyl in the store and I think they mention having them in stock or on hand or sumthin