TP/PO: O Pioneers/New Bruises,Joey Cape/Mike Hale,

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

[image]

O PIONEERS!!!/NEW BRUISES "Under the Influence Vol 10" 7" white vinyl

O PIONEERS!!!/NEW BRUISES "Under the Influence Vol 10" 7" translucent blue vinyl

O PIONEERS!!!/NEW BRUISES "Under the Influence Vol 10" 7" set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=SH152-7

JOEY CAPE / MIKE HALE "Under the Influence Vol 11" 7" brown vinyl

JOEY CAPE / MIKE HALE "Under the Influence Vol 11" 7" yellow/gold vinyl

JOEY CAPE / MIKE HALE "Under the Influence Vol 11" 7" set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=SH153-7

KEVIN SECONDS / KEPI GHOULIE "Under the Influence Vol 12" 7" white vinyl

KEVIN SECONDS / KEPI GHOULIE "Under the Influence Vol 12" 7" red vinyl

KEVIN SECONDS / KEPI GHOULIE "Under the Influence Vol 12" 7" set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=SH154-7

THE LINKS WON'T BE LIVE UNTIL 2PM MST TODAY

We are excited to announce the tenth, eleventh, and twelth releases of our Under the Influence series. The series finds bands we love recording songs that have influenced their song writing. The artwork has been put together by the very talented Mitch Clem and Nation of Amanda who have been asked to make their own renditions of the album art that the song being covered originally appeared.

For this tenth release, O Pioneers!!! are covering “American Heart” by Piebald and New Bruises are covering “Nu Bruises” by Superchunk. The 7″s will come with a coupon that will allow you to download the tracks as mp3s. 1,500 7″s will be pressed (500 of white vinyl, 1,000 translucent blue vinyl)

For this eleventh release, Joey Cape is covering “Watch Me Bleed” by Tears for Fears and Mike Hale is covering “Turnstile” by Hot Water Music. The 7″s will come with a coupon that will allow you to download the tracks as mp3s. 1,500 7″s will be pressed (500 on Brown vinyl, 1000 Yellow/Gold vinyl)

For this twelth release, Kevin Seconds is covering “Rabbit Fighter” by T. Rex and Kepi Ghoulie is covering “Hot Love” also by T. Rex. The 7″s will come with a coupon that will allow you to download the tracks as mp3s. 1,500 7″s will be pressed (500 of white vinyl, 1,000 translucent red vinyl)

All 3 7"s are due to be here by the end of September. Each Under the Influence 7" will have test pressing contests that you can enter by pre-ordering the record. Good luck.

Guest Admin
I thought giving people a pre-pre-order thread was a bit silly, but posting the pre-order thread 2 hours before it actually goes up...? I just don't get it.

I went to lunch. sorry, I am a fat man who loves food

Guest Admin
I'm not seeing the set of both colours in the store for vol 11 but i can purchase each colour individually? Will it cost me more to but both individually?

that means the sets of 2 sold out, but you only have to pay $1.98 more for the set of 2.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...