PO: BRAND NEW - Daisy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People take this band WAY too seriously.

Agreed 100%. I like them but damn, there are some overzealous fans out there. It's pretty fuckin' nuts!

And I think the band has total fun with it. And if I was them, I would too. And that's why its all question marks. Hell, they may not even have art.

Agreed 100%. I like them but damn, there are some overzealous fans out there. It's pretty fuckin' nuts!

And I think the band has total fun with it. And if I was them, I would too. And that's why its all question marks. Hell, they may not even have art.

Haha, that'd be pretty fucking funny if that's what the CD and shirts actually looked like.

Guest adam526

The album cover is being released Monday, and the shirt design, sticker design, and patch design is being 'unveiled' on tuesday.

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck, this band!

I knew their new album was going to be Riddlercore.

Riddlecore, this should be a genre if it is not.

this also seems like the ultimate how many people are on our nuts no matter what we release game.

"Lets see how many fucking idiots we can get to buy a mystery Based on our name potentially being on it! High Fives all around!"

Guest kissthesharks

Alright, I like Brand New..but I'm not a hardcore fan and I don't really follow them...so I guess I'm out of the loop. Why are so many people mad at them and how are they huge dicks to their fans? Thanks.

Guest duhpunk
Alright, I like Brand New..but I'm not a hardcore fan and I don't really follow them...so I guess I'm out of the loop. Why are so many people mad at them and how are they huge dicks to their fans? Thanks.

they're actually pretty nice dudes, but Jesse is incredibly socially awkward. not good for conversation. people hate them because they do pretty much the exact opposite of what the fans want.