PO: BRAND NEW - Daisy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adam526
i'm a regular over there, but those kids are ridiculous. the site crashed when Hayley Williams was doing a chat on there.

One of the forums mods that night posted that 600+ new accounts were made that afternoon just for the chat, fucking nuts.

They ended up having her come back another day and they didn't announce it. It was fun, there was maybe 40 people in that forum at the time.

about 99% of the people that joined just for the chat were from Brazil too. for weeks at a time the site was either down or not working properly. Tate said the site would get better now that he partnered with buzznet, but it has only gotten worse. it seems like he basically took the money he made from that deal and could careless how the site runs or the quality of the content.

i used to post fairly regularly over there, but i hardly ever do now. i made enough posts to get into their members only forum. but i just can't take the elitist attitude majority of those kids have over there. combine that with the amount if idiots and people that have no clue what they're talking about and it's even worse.

I'm a very slow poster on AP.net. It's taken me almost 5 years and I think I'm right around 1800 posts. I just can't hold conversations with the kids on there. I think I'm too old for the scene.

But I was definitely within the first 250 Brand New pre-orders. I swear if this shirt ends up bring like the TDAGARIM preorder shirt I'll be pissed. I'm definitely not stoked on this album art. They just don't give a fuck at this point. They could shit in a box and put it up for preorder and kids would still buy it and make 8 threads about it a day on AP.net