Suburban Home 100 CDs for $30 / Pint Glasses

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Virgil, a couple of questions...

Is it possible to ship the 100 cd deal without the cases to save on the cost of shipping? It's a great deal, but $130 for shipping to UK makes it a little pricey for me (although still works out cheap!)

If not, is it possible to order from "dead format" and "vinyl collective" at the same time, to combine shipping, as there are a couple of items from each i would be interested in?

Thanks!

taking them out of their jewel cases is just so much work. we tried it on the 50 cd sales and it took us forever. but email me and I will work out combinging to save on shipping for you.

And that shit really hurts your fingers after a couple hundred...

Ouch.

any idea when these are shipping out Virgil?

Also, is this the same kind of titles that were in the $50/50 & $25/25 sales from the past? I'd assume some of it is, which is cool, just hoping to get some gems....perhaps some replacement copies of my fucked up DTR discs...(wishful thinking...)

Guest Admin
Have these shipped out yet Virgil?

The girl on in the apt. across from mine seems to be running a halfway house or something and I'm starting to worry that certain packages are getting lifted.

they haven't shipped yet, between our move and how absolutely difficult it is to pack 20,000 cds (100 cd sales x 200 sold), we are up to our ears in boxes. We will be sending about 50 tomorrow nad will try to get the rest next week. I am gonna try and sucker (sweet talk) my friends into having a packing party. This was the best/worst idea I have ever had.

you will get an email when it ships. sorry it has taken so long, this sale is gnarly!