Suburban Home 100 CDs for $30 / Pint Glasses

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

I know that I should not be writing about CDs and Pint Glasses in this message board, but I just wanted to let you all know that we have some crazy sales at Suburban Home, too. For a very short time, you can get 100 cds for $30. Help us before we have to move out of our storage space.

more info here:

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/IndieHQ/Items/100for30

[image]

And we just got a repress of pint glasses from Tim Barry and Drag the River. We also have pint glasses for Ghost Buffalo and Love Me Destroyer. We have been throwing around the idea of doing pint glasses for a lot of other bands as we would kill to own a Lucero pint glass or a Dillinger Four "Doublewhiskeycokenoice" pint glass. Let me know your thoughts.

Link to the pint glass sales:

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/82000109/Images/6/pintglassset.jpg

I promise to not post again at least for a while about non-vinyl topics.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered the 100CD's deal....I love when you do these sales, I always find at least a handful of new discs and pass along the rest and/or throw them in with trades/sales i do.

I should order the DTR glass, I slept on it the first time. Everytime I made orders I'm a cheapskate and want media mail shipping.

Guest Admin
ordered the 100CD's deal....I love when you do these sales, I always find at least a handful of new discs and pass along the rest and/or throw them in with trades/sales i do.

I should order the DTR glass, I slept on it the first time. Everytime I made orders I'm a cheapskate and want media mail shipping.

we have to charge a bit more for shipping the glasses because we had to buy special boxes so they don't break in shipments. They look pretty, I highly recommend them. thanks for the purchase of the 100 cd sale. That will help us so much with our move.

i have a full set of those plus a couple DTR ones.

they are rad.

i would get another DTR if there was a cool design or another band if there was a cool design.

i only got the full set because they weren't avail separately at first or something.

and i don't even drink anymore. (i finally hit my limit a few years ago at a company xmas party w/ an open bar...2 hour blackout, apparent ride home from the Sac City 5.0, a huge puke cleanup job in the morning plus worst detox shakes and sweats hangover ever ater...yea, that pretty much did it). that's what double-fisting doublejackandcokeswithicebutwithbigstraw in a mad dash to get as many free drinks in before the cash bar starts will get you.)

good times.

Hi Virgil, a couple of questions...

Is it possible to ship the 100 cd deal without the cases to save on the cost of shipping? It's a great deal, but $130 for shipping to UK makes it a little pricey for me (although still works out cheap!)

If not, is it possible to order from "dead format" and "vinyl collective" at the same time, to combine shipping, as there are a couple of items from each i would be interested in?

Thanks!

Guest Admin
Hi Virgil, a couple of questions...

Is it possible to ship the 100 cd deal without the cases to save on the cost of shipping? It's a great deal, but $130 for shipping to UK makes it a little pricey for me (although still works out cheap!)

If not, is it possible to order from "dead format" and "vinyl collective" at the same time, to combine shipping, as there are a couple of items from each i would be interested in?

Thanks!

taking them out of their jewel cases is just so much work. we tried it on the 50 cd sales and it took us forever. but email me and I will work out combinging to save on shipping for you.

I have a massive collection of pint glasses but I have more or less given up drinking. I had a beer on Easter, but other than that I've been sober for over a month, which doesn't sound much, but when you put it in the context of 3 friends in AA, one in a rehab program, and a house with 6 other binge-drinking college kids, it's taken a lot of will-power. In a way, it's almost a good thing I got strep because that's 10 days of easy-excuse non-drinking so I don't have to hear "what?! Why aren't you drinking, pussy?" from everyone.