The Nightman Cometh is coming to Philly!

Prepare yourself for the sweetest, most epic, life-changing stage act you will ever see. In the vein of Batman and Wolverine, comes a play about the origin of one of the most influential superheros the world has ever known -- Dayman.

That’s right, the story of Dayman, the fighter of the Nightman, will come to the Tower Theater on Sept. 17 and it will blow your mind.

So in actuality, the gang from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” will be making a six-city tour performing a live stage version of their fan-favorite episode “The Nightman Cometh,” Live Nation said in a press release Wednesday.

The whole gang, Rob McElhenney (Mac), Charlie Day (Charlie), Glenn Howerton (Dennis), Kaitlin Olson (Sweet Dee) and Danny DeVito (Frank), will be there to perform the episode where Charlie writes a rock opera to woo his longtime obsession, The Waitress (Mary Elizabeth Ellis). Even guest star and Artemis Pebdani (Artemis) will show up.

Tickets for the momentous, and hilarious, show go on sale on Friday, Aug. 7, at 10 a.m.

All audience members wearing Greenman costumes or dusters will be given a free high-five.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/around-town/events/The-Nightman-Cometh-to-Philly-52534802.html

the info on the small tour they're doing with it is as follows:

9/15/2009 House of Blues Boston MA

9/17/2009 Tower Theater Upper Darby PA

9/22/2009 Moore Theatre Seattle WA

9/24/2009 Nob Hill Masonic Center San Francisco CA

9/25/2009 Hollywood Palladium Los Angeles CA

the info on the small tour they're doing with it is as follows:

9/15/2009 House of Blues Boston MA

9/17/2009 Tower Theater Upper Darby PA

9/22/2009 Moore Theatre Seattle WA

9/24/2009 Nob Hill Masonic Center San Francisco CA

9/25/2009 Hollywood Palladium Los Angeles CA

Oh shit! I didnt realize it was coming back to LA. I gotta hit this up. The Palladium is about 5 times bigger than the place they had this last time in LA.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004304C7D0476B?artistid=1351066&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=207

its playing the beacon in nyc too

tix are already on sale for tower theatre

nyc tix range from 40-60...steep

edit nvm tower isnt on sale ticketmaster says it is but you get transferred to livenation and it says onsale friday

the SF date is on the first day of classes. LOL i'm still gonna try to go

BULLSHIT if you start on a thursday!! we start that monday.

yep, classes start on the 24th

kinda makes it inconvenient for me. if anything i'm just gonna email my professor and tell her i have somewhere to be and cant make it