SAY ANYTHING MONEEN FALL TOUR 09

naw dude, they have a few that were self released and oop i thought. the last one was unbearable to me as a whole. the quality was shit to. how do you go to a major and the recordings sound like demos for the most part? i will admit there were a few that i loved(saw max do them acoustic before the album dropped and was so stoked), but picking through the shit was such a hassle. i liked the early november to before they did that triple album. quantity over quality i guess. but...

to each their own!

I guess you didn't sense the sarcasm.

Naw I'd just woken up to let the dudes into my house to drop off my sweet new mattress and was half asleep. Btw does it seem like the chick from esiley gets around? Brand New, New Found Glory, and now Say Anything?

whoa! I have to say, I'm really confused. Which Dupree sister married who? :-/

Guest drawthecurtains

Didn't they only put out Baseball, In Defense of the Genre I & II and ...Is a Real Boy?

Baseball has some tight tracks, along with In Defense of the Genre, and Is A Real Boy obviously rules.

to make this post a little vinyl related, moneen should have copies of both their new ep (hold that sound) and their new full length (the world i want to leave behind) for this tour. pick them up while they have them as buying them at their shows will be the only way to get the clear press of the ep, and maybe one of the colour presses of the full length.

• 2 months later...

I guess you didn't sense the sarcasm.

Naw I'd just woken up to let the dudes into my house to drop off my sweet new mattress and was half asleep. Btw does it seem like the chick from esiley gets around? Brand New, New Found Glory, and now Say Anything?

Seriously. I saw them open up for New Found Glory and Reggie and the Full Effect and wondered how such a mediocre and boring band got on the show, and then I found out that one of the members was dating someone from New Found Glory.

Also, I love moneen, but I don't think I'd touch a say anything concert with a ten foot pole.

My friend texted me from this show saying how disgusted she was that Eisley played after Moneen. I guess she's married to the dude from Say Anything? I can't fucking believe that Moneen had to play before Eisley. Total bullshit. I'm normally not one to care in what order bands play, but given that Eisley are only on the tour because of relationship status, it's pretty absurd.