Anybody has the complete FAT disco on colored ?

Guest kevinb

That would have to be one insane collection.

I'm not to knowledgeable on fat b/c I don't collect most of their but I would guess pre 2000 stuff was only the

"fat classic color" where only the classic albums got the color treatment.

I had a huge chunk of the colored vinyl at one time, but have sold a bunch over the last year.

I would love to see a complete or almost complete collection.

Haha... Damn, i just went and counted what LPs i have/had on colored vinyl and at one time i had 66 different records on colored vinyl... That shit just blew my mind. i cant believe i had that many. I think im probably down to about 30 or so now.

I just counted my fat colored vinyl and I have about 75 of them, haha didn't know I had that many..

And not every release got a colored treatment. Every colored release is listed on the fat site, except for a few like:

No Use - more betetrness (blue)

No Use - more betetrness (gray)

Only Crime - To the nines (red)

And some more I think

i think i ever saw somebody tradelist which almost complete fat disco.

it's an awesome thing.

and i know from patatfat, fat wreck didn't sell test press to the others. just a competition reward for some.

i also wanna know anybody have some fat test....

I've managed to get two Fat tests:

Consumed - Breakfast At Papa's 10"

Snuff - Tweet Tweet My Lovely 12"

Both picked up on eBay from the same guy (Can't remember who though). If my memory serves me right, I think he was selling quite a few Fat tests, so I don't know if he was a Fat employee or something...

I do.

The last one i needed to complete the collection (about two years ago) was Against Me - Eternal Cowboy on White wax. I really thought for years that I wasn't going to complete the collection, but managed to grab it off ebay.

Descendents on Blue was a tricky one too...

I am often thinking about selling all the records as one job lot, but I really can't imagine how much I would want for it...If you sum up the individual "Ebay prices" of some of the records, it would probably be mind-boggling!!! If anyone wants me to, i could be persuaded to dig out every colored record & photograph the lot...It'll take some time as a lot of these are in deep storage!

(In the meantime, pick yourself up a copy of the Euro version of the Parasites "Solitary" LP from VC/link in my sig - I promise you it's their best album to date!)

Cheers/brag over ;)

B

I do.

The last one i needed to complete the collection (about two years ago) was Against Me - Eternal Cowboy on White wax. I really thought for years that I wasn't going to complete the collection, but managed to grab it off ebay.

Descendents on Blue was a tricky one too...

I am often thinking about selling all the records as one job lot, but I really can't imagine how much I would want for it...If you sum up the individual "Ebay prices" of some of the records, it would probably be mind-boggling!!! If anyone wants me to, i could be persuaded to dig out every colored record & photograph the lot...It'll take some time as a lot of these are in deep storage!

(In the meantime, pick yourself up a copy of the Euro version of the Parasites "Solitary" LP from VC/link in my sig - I promise you it's their best album to date!)

Cheers/brag over ;)

B

do you have nufan - hard rock bottom on gray? there is only 4 known copies