banner pilot "collapser"

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like it's gone.

If anyone has an extra they can sell me, please let me know.

I'd be truly grateful. B.P. is my favorite new band in years.

All my thanks,

ab

Don't take this as an insult, but this has been up for a few days...how did you miss it if they're your favorite new band?

It happens, Man.

I just saw the preorder for the first time this morning on the FAT sight and was excited and surprised. It was my understanding that "Collapser" was going up next week. And I turned into a whiny little brat for about two hours after depositing money so that I could order this -- only to find out that the color version was gone by the time I got back.

I try to check in here every day (and the FAT sight too) when something like this is in the mix. Strangely, I just missed it. It sucks but I trust that something even more wonderful will happen in my adventure of getting a copy for my collection.

I've noticed in my life that when I don't get my way the first time out but let it go and trust that something even better will happen -- it often does. That's kind of my religion. The religion of no longer whining. The religion of trust and positive knowing. Especially when collecting hard-to-get new records and seeing lots of live music on a really tight budget. Somehow, miraculously, it usually works out. And I am truly grateful for those records and concerts and moments.

So, here's to something even more thrilling happening to my favorite hobby and my quest for the new release by my favorite new band in years. Because you can still be a huge fan of a band but follow their surprise vinyl preorder date imperfectly. (I.E. Like a bloody zombie with a hatchet in his head.)

Now when 's "Pass The Poison" coming out? And is it still on KOD?

Seeya,

Anthony Bozzi

It looks like it's gone.

If anyone has an extra they can sell me, please let me know.

I'd be truly grateful. B.P. is my favorite new band in years.

All my thanks,

ab

the black vinyl is still available, and the last time I checked, black was still a color. 8-)

Black is actually not a color but the absence of color.