Converge - Axe To Fall artwork/tracklisting

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited to hear this. Stuck at work for six and a half more hours surrounded by computers with no speakers. I've had that riff from the teaser video stuck in my head for months.

Art looks amazing. Would for sure buy a hoodie with that on the back. May have found something to pick up as my first print, too.

Can't stop listening to Dark Horse. Also, the background on the converge MySpace is now the background on my computer :)

Took your lead on this for my work laptop:

[image]

And taking from both of you:

[image]

the gradient on the edges of the cover make for a nice desktop background. I'm probably going to toggle between this, ETID, and Thrice for the next few months.

I personally feel that if the rest of the record is in the same style of "Dark Horse", this album may be the one that exposes Converge to a wider audience. Not to downplay that they've been a staple and powerhouse in the hardcore scene...'Axe To Fall' may get them closer to the "mainstream" aggressive music scene...if there is such a thing...

Converge and Cave in have toured together numerous times.

Two large tours were the "You Fail Me" tour, which was their return from the major label world, and our 1998/99 tour along w/ The Dillinger Escape Plan.

We have MANY things in the works for upcoming headlining tours in 2010, so keep an eye out.

-J.

/STOKED

This song is outstanding. I hope I am as continuously surprised with the rest of the album!

new song is incredibly good! hoping to see them in Quebec City in 2010...last time i saw Converge (in 2003 i think?) was at a venue called L'x or salle X in MTL, it was the last show at that venue, it was fucking crazy, people were jumping off the balcony, up the stage. oh and stoked for the new record! :)