two more new NO IDEA record...

two more new records... an old one back again...

273...073 ordered both!(along with Shook ones) Haven't figured out the 2nd "new" one though.

Here's a picture, but no numbers. Don't know if that is all of them or not, but that's what they sent me.

[image]

Where does mine fit in? Maybe the middle one? BTW, love that mint green one! (2nd in)

[image]

two more new records... an old one back again...

273...073 ordered both!(along with Shook ones) Haven't figured out the 2nd "new" one though.

woah, i just realized that besides 193, the other asshole parade releases are NIR# 73, 173, and 273. i wonder if this was done on purpose or a weird coincidence.

woah, i just realized that besides 193, the other asshole parade releases are NIR# 73, 173, and 273. i wonder if this was done on purpose or a weird coincidence.

There are many other "coincidences" in the NIR-#'s... some that I held out for, but had to eventually abandon. Others that happened totally by chance. There are many parallels too. PLANES / GLASS / NORTH for example. Can you sort the riddle on that one?

HWM (& related) = bigtime symmetry, haha.

There are many other "coincidences" in the NIR-#'s... some that I held out for, but had to eventually abandon. Others that happened totally by chance. There are many parallels too. PLANES / GLASS / NORTH for example. Can you sort the riddle on that one?

HWM (& related) = bigtime symmetry, haha.

why yes i can

NIR 165 - G&A

NIR 166 - PMFS

NIR 167 - NL

and

NIR 225 - G&A

NIR 226 - PMFS

NIR 227 - NL

I ended up sidelined for the last crucial hours of the day. THE BOMB will be on the main page on Monday... but you can do a search for it now. It is not pictured, but it is in the catalog. More details will be added. I think the special version will evaporate quickly. This pre-order will be a short one... like 10-14 days.

Going to meet Geis and see Wollard play... zzzzzzz...