I have the best job in the world

Goddamn! I'm barely half that. $8.75 an hour.

Damn, dude. I was making $7.75 at my very first shit job when i was 16 (back in 1996-1997).

And i could never imagine enjoying working overnights. that shit sucks even if you get to dick around all night. totally not worth it.

You can go work some shitty job at Sams club or Home Depot and start off making around 12-15 bucks an hour.

Goddamn! I'm barely half that. $8.75 an hour.

For me, the perks wouldn't be worth the shitty pay.

This and, sorry, but I think I have the best job in the world.

I work for myself - make my own hours, do work I love (so it hardly feels like work), get to work with amazing clients, and make on average $95/hour.

And I get to subscribe to great design magazines, buy art and design books, and some music and write it all off at tax time as "profession[al] materials".

i like my job alot, i'm the projection manager at a movie theater/restaurant

i have a computer with internet access in my booth and literally no one comes up here so i can watch tv shows, movies, anything.

i get to see every movie for free, up to 3 days before the release date.

i get all the free food/drinks/candy i can eat every day, they just get comped every night.

if i drank alcohol i would get 2 free beers a shift, and we have a selection of about 20 draft beers and 30 bottled beers.

i get to wear what i want.

i can use any of the theaters after hours for watching dvd's/bluray's/play videogames (playing call of duty in high def on a 600" screen is awesome)

and i get paid $30k

man. they've tried to get me to do a couple night auditor gigs at the hotel i work at. absolutely not. they're something eerie and creepy about all the night auditors i've come into contact with.

based on your hourly rate i take it you also work at a corporate/chain hotel?

It's owned by Snyder, who owns the Double Tree and maybe a couple others.

i like my job alot, i'm the projection manager at a movie theater/restaurant

i have a computer with internet access in my booth and literally no one comes up here so i can watch tv shows, movies, anything.

i get to see every movie for free, up to 3 days before the release date.

i get all the free food/drinks/candy i can eat every day, they just get comped every night.

if i drank alcohol i would get 2 free beers a shift, and we have a selection of about 20 draft beers and 30 bottled beers.

i get to wear what i want.

i can use any of the theaters after hours for watching dvd's/bluray's/play videogames (playing call of duty in high def on a 600" screen is awesome)

and i get paid $30k

okay, how do i get this job?

I make $34 an hour to sleep/play video games/get on the Internet/watch movies etc. I work 12 hour swing shifts and usually work about an hour of it, more or less. I also get a week straight off every month and only work 14 days a month. Oh, getting paid $600 for 1 day of overtime is pretty sweet also. I'm sorry.