more isis box sets on ebay by robo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shipping is 96 dollars to canada. 96 fucking dollars. eat a dick! thats why its not moving. they jacked the price and are charging a shitload for shipping. i paid 25 shipping.

"That being said, the price is exactly $14.52 higher here on ebay than it was on our site just to cover the auction fees here, since ebay just raised their rates." - Robotic Empire

Sorry you live up in the middle of nowhere.

Hey, guys. Is Robotic Empire usually good with replying to e-mails? I've sent them about three recently about the Isis box set I've yet to receive. They contacted me back when it was up for order saying that my Paypal info was flagged as being some sort of risk and that's why they couldn't send it. Well, I've contacted Paypal and they said there isn't anything wrong with my account... so I told RE about it and haven't received a response. I'm getting kinda worried... that's $250+. They didn't strike me as shady folk and I hope it doesn't turn out to be.

shipping is 96 dollars to canada. 96 fucking dollars. eat a dick! thats why its not moving. they jacked the price and are charging a shitload for shipping. i paid 25 shipping.

Report them for jacking up shipping. eBay will ban/close their account or at the very least block them for a bit.

I like that everyone is pissing on him for the Isis box set and not the "End of Ring Wars" Test pressing that he clearly just purchased from Deep Elm and is now selling.

As I'm not big into either I'm not too concerned but I thought that was funny.

The fine folks at vlv took care of pissing on him for that.

http://board.vivalavinyl.org/?func=topic&id=53233&r=9