Ryan's Hope - Apocalypse in Increments

Stoked to be doing this, got the tests yesterday, they're off for approval now. Just wanted to give a bit of an update so people knew it was coming.

They'll be 100 on color and 400 on black. Full color jackets. I'm sure, though I haven't spoken with him, Virgil will have a test press as a give away though he'll only get black copies. GoodCore will have all the colored copies. Each one of the colored is likely to come in a special jacket and include the normal jacket as well.

Lastly, there may be some tests for sale, not for sure but likely.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's rad. Does anyone know if this band is still active? I haven't heard from them in over a year.

Still active, just laying low for a bit -- Terry recently got married and is finishing up school. They plan on putting out a new record next year.

Sammy, so stoked we made this happen. Can't wait for you to send me my copies. :)

That's rad. Does anyone know if this band is still active? I haven't heard from them in over a year.

Still active, just laying low for a bit -- Terry recently got married and is finishing up school. They plan on putting out a new record next year.

Sammy, so stoked we made this happen. Can't wait for you to send me my copies. :)

They're sounding, as Dave at Lucky put it, thick. I like it. Eric at I Heart U is doing the full color jackets and I've got something special planned for the colored copies. I think I'm going to do a hand-made cover for each of them and the tests. We'll see what time allows.

is PNR done?

is PNR done?

Basically. The three of us are just too busy to collaboratively run it, and I don't think any of the three of us wanted to take it over individually.

• 3 weeks later...
I will soon but I need to re-work the site a bit over this weekend. I would expect the GoodCore pre-order to go up sometime on Monday or Tuesday.

Excellent. I would very much like this on red!

EDIT: Looking back at my co-op nominations, I mentioned that it would look good on red in my first round noms list, nice!