Russian Circles "Station" LP 5/10, "Enter" LP 5/30

Guest scriptedrain

I will get "Station," but not the "Enter" rerelease. Good to see Days Away's new band (Good Old War, previously Castles) is on a label!

Guest scriptedrain
I like $. I do not, however, like the new Russian Circles record.

You heard it, too? Damn it! I've been staring at this thing for a week now - from opening 'til closing - and I can't hear a Goddamn thing!

Guest falloutcollapse

I like the song they put on their myspace, the new one. I will probably get both, unless someone wants to trade me their 1st or 2nd press of Enter.

Guest falloutcollapse

I was with my family and we need all that touristy crap. It's fun to an extent, but it gets old fast. And I got very homesick. And I went the day after I totalled my car, so I was pretty depressed.

Guest Admin

cathy from sargent house had told me that we were doing the distribution and that we would get an exclusive color, but lately she hasn't been returning my emails. Hopefully we are still involved.

Guest scriptedrain
cathy from sargent house had told me that we were doing the distribution and that we would get an exclusive color, but lately she hasn't been returning my emails. Hopefully we are still involved.

Cathy just sent me this e-mail (she responded to me within minutes!):

"Jeff,

We will be announcing the pre-order package for the vinyl release soon. Station 's vinyl will be available about a week or two after the CD. Look out for news about it on Vinylcollective.com and at Russian Circles merch store link as well

Cathy"

Hopefully you can get a hold of her as quickly as I did, I'd love to see you get an exclusive color.

Guest Admin

Cathy just sent me this e-mail (she responded to me within minutes!):

"Jeff,

We will be announcing the pre-order package for the vinyl release soon. Station 's vinyl will be available about a week or two after the CD. Look out for news about it on Vinylcollective.com and at Russian Circles merch store link as well

Cathy"

Hopefully you can get a hold of her as quickly as I did, I'd love to see you get an exclusive color.

rad, I figured we were still involved, but I started to get nervous since she hasn't been getting back to me.