The Anniversary / The Only Children

3/5 of The Anniversary including frontman Josh Berwanger recorded and released this album on Art of the Underground:

The Only Children "Change of Living" LP

It is the band that formed shortly after The Anniversary called it quits. Also in the band include Heidi Lynn Gluck who played in bands with Juliana Hatfield. Last, but not least, Spacey Casey from Hot Rod Circuit is also on this album.

The LP version has one additional song that is NOT on the CD.

Limited to 500 copies, and it's on brown and yellow sunburst vinyl. Packaged in a gatefold, with a collage of photos also not included on the CD.

www.artoftheunderground.com

Thanks!

Alex

the packageing on this is fantastic. This is one of those albums that really benefits from the warm sound of vinyl.

Any chance of the second album being pressed?

we're planning on it. but similar to the first album, they want to have an additional track on the LP, so we're just waiting for that to come along.

thanks!

alex

I love the BCD 7"s. My girlfriend at the time got me a copy with a hand drawn cover. There were some totally sweet ones, but she felt bad because mine came with one of Burton's covers which was just a bunch of hearts. I just appreciated someone buying me a record. The silkscreening itself is awesome, but not quite as sweet as the Limbeck/MCS split.

On a more related note, this LP is awesome. I grabbed a copy from BCD a little while ago. It looks great in every way, and sounds even better!

RIYL? Like the Anniversary and the Get Up Kids, or a completely new direction?

It's nothing like the Get Up Kids, and if you didn't like the last Anniversary album, you most likely wouldn't like this. Hell, I love the last Anniversary album and I don't like this band. It's back-porch country stuff.

RIYL? Like the Anniversary and the Get Up Kids, or a completely new direction?

It's nothing like the Get Up Kids, and if you didn't like the last Anniversary album, you most likely wouldn't like this. Hell, I love the last Anniversary album and I don't like this band. It's back-porch country stuff.

I loved Designing, but wasn't huge on Her Majesty, although I do feel like I might enjoy it more now that I'm a bit older. However, I really like this album. Solidly. I'm pretty sure I like it because it's not so inbetween, it's just more direct in the sense of being a country album. I see your thinking here and agree with you, but I guess I'm just kind of the other way around with it.