Chasing Hamburg leaked...

ive been listening to this for two weeks now in pretty heavy rotation... its good but i definitely like sometimes things just disappear much better. Something about it seems more honest in the song writing... not that the new songs are bad or anything, but I get the sense that they were trying really hard to write a solid full length as opposed to just letting it happen organically as their previous releases pretty much all were. It's still good though, can't wait to get my copy in the mail. I just wish it had a massive closing song like 'convinced im wrong'.

i think album is definitely a grower. the more time i spend with it, the more i love it.

yea, I agree. I love it. but it's different. but I'm glad it's different. I bet the new stuff will sound awesome live.

I've heard nearly half of the album live already and it indeed does sound great. Seeing them again on Saturday...hope they play 'See The Wind'.