9/2 - NEVER FORGET!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we remembering this time around? And is it me or does this happen every 6 months or so?

You would know how often this stuff happened if you NEVER FORGOT!

Also, I think a lot of people are taking the internet way to seriously, and by that I'm referring to the people that are saying that people are taking the internet too seriously with this board battle. To me it's pretty obvious that most of the people in the threads are just fucking around. Scott made a mature post on his 'professional' blog airing out the situation, and now he's just using the forums as an avenue for discussion about how Jason Tate is apparently a cunt, the same way most anyone and their friends would talk about so and so celebrity or politician or neighborhood douche is a cunt.

Anyways, my point is that the people who keep coming to the threads talking about how it's immature and whatnot should probably just stop accessing the threads that fill them with such disdain.

I cannot believe he's picking fights with random people now. i.e. Kirby

It's not like I'm innocent here. I am throwing fuel into the fire, because it's hilarious. But the Twitter thing was just me explain to a friend of mine (who also knows Scott) what happened. I simply said he called his mom to help him out.

No lies.

I cannot believe he's picking fights with random people now. i.e. Kirby

It's not like I'm innocent here. I am throwing fuel into the fire, because it's hilarious. But the Twitter thing was just me explain to a friend of mine (who also knows Scott) what happened. I simply said he called his mom to help him out.

No lies.

I figured that's the tweet that triggered him to say "what are you talking about?" Wow.