How much have you spent @ VC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess a couple of grand since then...I wonder if Virgil and co. could tally up what I've spent since Dec. 2007 (if you can, you can post it, I have nothing to hide).

i just did an email search as i never delete my emails...

i would have guessed 250..maybe 300...500 is kinda shocking...

factor in the 15 or so releases i've bought from fat wreck, couple from asianman, attending shows, the fest and of course local shops/retailers

UT OH!

jesus what is your shipping total alone to africa?

I pulled that total from paypal, to get shipping I'd have to go through each order email...too lazy to do that.

If i had to guess, I'd say shipping makes up for almost a third of that total...if i didn't have to pay shipping, i'd have a lot more records.

This made me want to find out how much I spend on vinyl per month... The total came out to about $350... I need to cut back on my spending... That's ridiculous.

and that's just to VC. you really should stop buying so much vinyl... you know, to give me a chance.

;)

also, i have all my order forms saved up back home. when i get back, i'll add them all up.