WTF?!?! I have more e-friends than real friends!

jhulud

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've grown apart from what I would consider was my main group of friends in the past few years. Since I moved to University pretty much, since I finished and moved home I've only seen and heard from one of them. I don't really mind though, I've realised they're they still very much interested in what they wear, what bands they listen to, who they're seen with, something I got out of about 3 or 4 years ago. Also, my starting to listen to electronic music didn't go down too well with them because it's not the cool thing to like. They'll be all over d&b & dubstep in 6 months time when they're the 'cool' genres of music to listen to.

So I've pretty much got my girl, a few friends from my town that I see very rarely because of the shifts I work, and few other solid friends dotted around the country as a result of my younger days and my time at university.

i don't get the whataburger worship in texas, its pretty good but i think Sonic is way better.

With whataburger, its not so much the hamburger experience as it is a whole meal experience. The fries at Whataburger are probably my favorite of all time, and the ketchup just adds to it.

I love Sonic's dessert menu, but the fries, tots are so bland, and the hamburgers have a bit of cardboard taste to them.

Besides it's a Texas thing. Sorta like Yeungling and Tasty Kakes with people from PA, or "In n' Out" with Californians.

Whataburger is not by far the best burger i've had, but for fast food chain types, i think it has most beat.