WTF?!?! I have more e-friends than real friends!

jhulud

Just dawned on me that I get along better and have better connections w/ some people from the boards. So much so that they greatly outnumber my real friends.

I have been able to meet some people from the boards and it all has been pleasant experiences.

But still...

Do I suck @ life?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the things that prompted this thread for me was the "going to shows alone" one. More often than not I go to shows by myself b/c most of my friends are either not into the bands I'm into and the few that are, can't go for whatever reason.

Out of my group of IRL friends, I'm the only one into hardcore and metal. There are a few exceptions but not many.

I know that if I had more of you mofos living near me, we'd be going to shows all the time and hanging out.

Have you ever thought about taking time off from the board and using that time to try to meet people in real life?

Not that I need to justify myself and my actions to anyone, 99.9% of the time that I am on the boards is when I'm at work.

For all I know I may some social anxiety b/c I don't go out and meet people that easily. I can't be as socially adept as you dawg!

I have never met an e-friend in real life. I'm not sure why, because I know it shouldn't matter, but I feel like that's really awkward.

I'm lucky that I get along with a lot of people really easily so I make a ton of "friends" but I have a small circle of legit friends. Problem is, most live in other cities now as we're doing something resembling "growing up". I stay occupied with people all the time, I just rarely make strong connections with people.

i'm speaking and connecting real people about love, life and work more than e-people like you guys.

but not many real people into music and vice same on me like you guys.

sure, i don't care real people i know will think i'm nerd.

everybody can nerd with e-friend if the real friend don't have a same intersting....

:)

Have you ever thought about taking time off from the board and using that time to try to meet people in real life?

Not that I need to justify myself and my actions to anyone, 99.9% of the time that I am on the boards is when I'm at work.

For all I know I may some social anxiety b/c I don't go out and meet people that easily. I can't be as socially adept as you dawg!

I think you took my comment the wrong way. It wasn't meant to be an attack; I was being serious. Think of how much time you (or I, or any one of us) spend on this board, and think of what you could instead do with that time that would put you in the position of meeting new people.

hahaha.

it's funny, bradley.

d' you know my thai civilization lecturer ever told me thai people face and culture was mix by indian and chinese.

i know how thai girl cute.

you can ask patatfat because he ever visited here.

but i really hate when some media report hooker or whore is imported product from my country.

it's a racism and sexual discrimination.

please don't think like that ever time you guys saw the banner like that again....

:)