frank turner the first three years vinyl on sale

vinylj26

If it's what it was a month or so again, a Love, Ire & Song shirt, that CD, and this First Three Years Vinyl. That's it. Did his new CD come out yet? He's probably selling that now if it is.

I believe his new CD came out on Tuesday. He did an interview and played poetry of the deed live on CNN.com. It was pretty rad. Punknews has the video if anyone is interested.

That link isn't for the first three years though. I'm really tempted to just go ahead and order this so that I don't miss out.

if you read the speal its got the buttons to order the lp of the first three years.

i'm slightly confused as to whether it is just Gunnars copies they'll be selling or P+P's...

The LP version was released August 14th, but we've had to wait to actually be allowed to sell these (as they're only supposed to be for Germany and USA. Now we're just waiting for Gunner to deliver the records to us which should be in the next week or so. Unfortunately that's just how it goes sometimes when a release is hard to get hold of. We promise they'll go out soon.