(band) tattoos

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just below my neckline on my back is the hwm flame logo with "live your heart and never follow" in a banner. i know i have a picture of it somewhere, and if i don't it's terribly hard to take a picture of just because of the placement of it. as a sort of "promise ring" to my girlfriend we both got tattoos of a little heart on our ring fingers. it's awfully tiny because we're both going into the working world soon. andddd i have the thrice logo (see: avatar) on the inside of my right bicep with the lyrics "hold fast hope" in cursive beneath it.

• 4 weeks later...

for years i've been trying to find out how i want to incorporate rancid into a tatoo and i had a ton of ideas and i recently came up with the one i think i am going to get, it combines rancid lyrics and my love for records. it's not gonna look exactly like this colorwise and everything i still think its fucking awesome.

[image]

Just got the outline for my Champion chest piece last Saturday. The entire concept is based on the song "Time Slips Away" and the banner is going to say "Let our hearts be free". Getting color in a month or so when the dude is back in town. I'm going way bright with it, pink/teal heart with some purple/lavender on the wings, and the rest is pretty much up to him.

[image]