(band) tattoos

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, its good to have some solid reasoning behind getting band tattoos, otherwise you wind up getting stupid shit like an MXPX tattoo in high school (as mentioned before).

I don't really have a great picture of it, but I have an mxpx tattoo that i didn't get during high school. It's probably my favorite tattoo. I'm sure this is absolutely retarded to some, but mxpx has been my favorite band since I was 15 and despite mediocre albums I still love them. No regrets.

[image]

there you can kinda see it. The banners say "Tomorrow's Another Day."

Hey Dan, what's that stuff on your arm going to be? The line quality is really great. Just judging from that, it looks like that artist would be pretty good at re-creating some sick Baizley artwork, which I've been considering getting.

ps...i'm between people right now.

dan and dave used to tattoo me at the magic needle in litchfield

then i was going to henry at mom's and then everlasting in san fran

the two above you were done by virginia at fat ram's but she moved to idaho, got on miami ink, and is now opening a shop in nyc but is out of my price range.

i got some stuff by brad over at good faith...pretty nice piece actually!

[image]

I've considered a couple different lyrics for like 5 years now, but I can't figure out a font or layout I really like. I know that I don't like scrolls or banners or anything like that at all, although I can't verbalize why. It just doesn't sit with me. I think I just need to scroll through my graphic designer friend's computer and look at fonts until I find one.

I have no tattoos now.

I don't even know where I'd get it anyway. I thought about the wrist forever, but i feel like that's getting more and more played out. I kinda just want to stop college and be a dockworker or something insanely bluecollar so it's acceptable to be fully decked out in tattoos. I'd love a sleeve, although I don't know what all I'd fill it with. I think the red Buffalo from a lot of shit around Buffalo, NY (including the Bills throwback helmet) would have to be in there, as well as something hockey related since I don't know where I'd be without hockey. I think I'd want the red ETID "I" somewhere, too, although I don't have a crazy connection with anything because, while their lyrics are fantastic, they aren't about anything overly deep most of the time.