Hopesfall - No Wings to Speak Of coming to vinyl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same

We are all fucking pathetic. At least I know there are others!

we're here for you, man. now if i don't get something tomorrow, i might do something drastic...

unfortunately i no longer own the rights to the album. its worth bringing up to them, but i doubt its something that would that well. the record, which is by far one of my favorite releases that i had the pleasure of having a hand in, didnt do as well as some may believe. the audience might be small, so its worthy of doing a 500 run, unfortunately it would have to be a double lp which probably would kill the costs.

im really considering staying in touch with you about this. i love that album and think a run of 500 would be perfect but obviously doing a 2xlp would be costly. who would i contact further about any possibility of this happening?

thought you guys might want this info for your tradelists:

Pressing Information

8 Test Presses with Handmade Jackets

544 on Light Blue*

549 on Light Green*

additional information:

Mastered at Aardvark. Labels & Inserts pressed at Imprint. Jackets pressed at Dorado. Vinyl pressed at Erika Records.

*Unfortunately roughly 50 jackets were destroyed by the plant and therefore 50 pieces of vinyl have no covers. There is a special project underway that will evntually use these, but its going to take some time.

thought you guys might want this info for your tradelists:

Pressing Information

8 Test Presses with Handmade Jackets

544 on Light Blue*

549 on Light Green*

additional information:

Mastered at Aardvark. Labels & Inserts pressed at Imprint. Jackets pressed at Dorado. Vinyl pressed at Erika Records.

*Unfortunately roughly 50 jackets were destroyed by the plant and therefore 50 pieces of vinyl have no covers. There is a special project underway that will evntually use these, but its going to take some time.

definitely interested in that. especially since i need to own a third copy. ;)

got mine yesterday and its pretty sweet except one copy the cover is messed up a little bit. its got this weird line where there was maybe a rubber band on there real tight or something.

also anyone (designers especially) noticed the black boxes in the artwork? like where the picture was not big enough so they tried to fill in the space with black, but you can tell.

got mine yesterday and its pretty sweet except one copy the cover is messed up a little bit. its got this weird line where there was maybe a rubber band on there real tight or something.

also anyone (designers especially) noticed the black boxes in the artwork? like where the picture was not big enough so they tried to fill in the space with black, but you can tell.

Surprised I didn't notice that. i'll have to give that a check.

the covers did have some problems and i am already talking with the plant about this. thus far we have found 50 (out of 1100) and i am working on getting the issued resolved. it appears as though the jackets had imperfections (cuts and/or gashes) before the printing was ever done, so they ended up being printed on.

whoever has a cover like this, email me and i will replace it.

the black boxes on the cover appear to be from the shrinkwrap machine and/or pressing plant as well. 99% of those dont have that either.

i would never have let a jacket go out with noticeable marks but it took me 100 or so orders before i realized.

again, contact with me any issues and i will get everything worked out and taken care of.